• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
Ohh man, kinda curious what horrible department you got stuck with. Whatever the case, take this *insert superstitious good luck charm here* for protection during that holiday ordeal.

Mai makes the bedrock too nervous to start the final exam that she already finished.

[video=youtube;LTiBaBi2ntU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTiBaBi2ntU[/video]

Oh, was this the pic that got broken?

Last edited:

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
And good luck at your job Klizcool. I hope you won't be exposed to a overkill of Christmas songs.

They started the Christmas music two weeks before Black Friday. THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER. AND IT GETS WORSE AS WE GET CLOSER TO CHRISTMAS.

But thank you.

I expose the bedrock 24/7 to the same Christmas song about Rudolph the red-nosed rendeer.

I'm going to deep fry Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer and drink the tears of the children who loved him. -35

I put the bedrock inside a toaster,
BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, ALL TOASTERS TOAST TOAST

Toasters don't toast toast, toast toasts toast. -33

The Bedrock gets run over by a reindeer

I only liked that movie when I was five. -33

I stand in front of the bedrock...

Now...take out its deck...

and pull it towards me...

and then i tore its deck into 3 pieces!

then me and my pokemon take one piece of its deck, and travel to a different part of the planet.

And now its deck belongs to us!
(But Emolga stole the pieces and decorates its playhouse with it!)

I kept misreading the word deck and completely lost the whole meaning of this. -33

Ohh man, kinda curious what horrible department you got stuck with. Whatever the case, take this *insert superstitious good luck charm here* for protection during that holiday ordeal.

Shoe department. It's so awful that I'm the only employees that actually puts effort into making it look good/doing any work there at all. That's why I'm always so tired when I get home and can't tally. It's always a mess. Women cannot f*cking clean up their god damned shoes and leave their sh*t every. I DESPISE THE UGG COMPANY.

IM DROWNING IN FOOTWEAR

Mai makes the bedrock too nervous to start the final exam that she already finished.

[video=youtube;LTiBaBi2ntU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTiBaBi2ntU[/video]

Like me and my drivers test. -33

Oh, was this the pic that got broken?

Yes. For some reason, it's a crapshoot for when a pic from Tumblr shows up or not.

135/3200

The desert spirit

Dragon Empress
I throw all the shoes at Klizcool's workplace at the bedrock.

That's... a lot... of shoes -35

100/3200
We're almost there guys! Just a few more attacks!

I make the bedrock listen to the entire recording of our History textbooks (it sounds like a naggy grandma)

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I make the bedrock listen to the entire recording of our History textbooks (it sounds like a naggy grandma)

But I like history... -33

It's also a song, which is completely different from the movie. The Grandma dies...

Yes I know. I aren't stupid.

Angry Birds attack the Bedrock.

Hate that game. Lame. It sucks. There, I said it. F*ck society. Do a barrel roll. 20% cooler. LETTTTT'S PLAY!!!!! -33

And the destroyer of the bedrock is...
[video=youtube_share;W84DLa0CLNE]http://youtu.be/W84DLa0CLNE[/video]

Last edited:

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
Don't worry, said Espurr. It'll be fine, said Espurr. You can afford to go out for an hour, said Espurr.

Yet again. Although unlike past occurances, where the bedrock died when I was asleep, this happened WHEN I WAS AWAKE! Oh god!

I think I'm running out of originality in my attacks... oh dear... I wonder if I should continue to listen to Espurr...

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Don't worry, said Espurr. It'll be fine, said Espurr. You can afford to go out for an hour, said Espurr.

Yet again. Although unlike past occurances, where the bedrock died when I was asleep, this happened WHEN I WAS AWAKE! Oh god!

I think I'm running out of originality in my attacks... oh dear... I wonder if I should continue to listen to Espurr...

You, The Desert Spirit, and General Nonsense all really deserve a win. TDS got hers, you came close, and the General has been doing this longer than I have. All I can say is keep it up. I wish there was some way I could help, but that really isn't fair. I was glad to see TDS finally getting a win.

Always remember though, Draglage and I are probably the only active tallyist who have never defeated a Bedrock. But we're still here.

The desert spirit

Dragon Empress
Yay! I finally beat a bedrock! :D For once it came close enough to being destroyed when I wasn't in school/asleep. Event pokemon for the win!

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Goddammit school play x4

Aaaaaaanywaaay congratulations on extinguishing the bedrock TDS!

-----

Recently, I found this new MegaStone called Bedrockinite and now I summon MegaBedrock!!!!!

Now this time, MegaBedrock is invincible until you destroy it's MegaStone whom has 1,000 HP. After that the HP of Bedrock goes down to 3,600.

Best part about this is that you can be a Bedrockinite/MegaBedrock destroyer so two different users can win this round!

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I change the name of the Bedrockinite to Gengarite, resulting in the Mega Stone being banned and forcibly removed from the Bedrock.