• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

Due to how Mega Stones work, the only way they can possibly grant invincibility to the bedrock is through an ability. Thus, we can assume that Bedrockinite gives an ability shielding all damage. There is an ability called Mold Breaker, which nullifies these abilities (for example, Mold Breaker Earthquake hits Shedinja). I use a Mold Breaker Rampardos Head Smash to bypass the invincibility and hit the bedrock directly.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I send a Poochyena to steal the bedrock's MegaStone, But instead he stares at and scolds me for not realizing that MegaStones can't be stolen...After which Poochyena jumps at my face to punish me for my derp >.<

After a good minute of mauling, Purrloin manages to pull Poochyena off of me. The Megastone (telepathically somehow) chortles uncontrollably from the whole ordeal!

Still hurting though...ouch!

epicdrill

I place the bedrock on a platform rotating at thousands of kilometres per hour with a unbreakable cable attached between the bedrock and the centre of the platform. The centrifugal force tries to throw the bedrock off, but the cable prevents it. The centrifugal force forces the cable to cut through the shield and the bedrock until it splits in two and goes flying off.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I hit the bedrock's megastone with a refrigerator door.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I hit the Mega stone with Ugg shoes. the Mega stone shows a tiny crack due to agony caused by the horrible shoes.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Let a horde of Hitmolee play soccer with the Bedrockite

Pink Harzard

So majestic
The Bedrockite gets a taste of Freeze Dry

Pink Harzard

So majestic
The Bedrockite gets attacked by a Rasengan attack.

SeekerofLight

He's everywhere...
I must say one thing. Skill Swap.

I think I'll choose Slowbro to use it, so the bedrock is now Oblivious.

Curious Eevee

Who ate my house >:(
*comes in seeing everyone beating up a Mega Stone* Umm, guys...?
*2 seconds later*
*Pours water onto mega stone and freezes it* Water breaks down rock!

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Pink flashes in different shades of pink are shown to the Bedrockite, causing a seisure.