• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 2: Bedrock Brotherhood

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I use Rage on the Bedrock.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I feed the bedrock those rare candy seeds that decreases a level.

Oh hey! Mystery Dungeon! -21

I give the bedrock a big hug, confusing the bedrock and causing it (according to the rules in the Pokémon world) to hurt itself.

>According to the rules in the Pokemon world
Thank god you clarified that for us, if only others among us knew the rules of Pokemon.

I use Rage on the Bedrock.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE -21

2821/4000

Last edited:

Pink Harzard

So majestic
I show the bedrock a picture of Diancie and it cries because it will never become as pretty as she is.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I show the Bedrock an advertisement of the release of Sturdy Tyrunt and it becomes jealous that it does not have a Hidden Ability.

DemonCode

Banned
I hurt the bedrocks feelings by saying he'll never be in pokemon ranger because he's too fat to catch.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!

DemonCode

Banned
I smash the Bedrock with the Super Smash bros hammer.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I smash the Bedrock with the Super Smash bros hammer.

King DeeDee's? -22

jFGvnJy.gif

I change the bedrock's fate.

destiny.gif

also i distinctively remember destroying orasphalt, hmmmm?

Honestly, none of us remember who did it. I'm pretty sure that it was such an uneventful ending to an awful bedrock that just didn't remember and were both unable to find the final tally for it. Sorry.

bedrock fell asleep -21

Please do the math at the end of the tally. It helps us know where we are and most importantly, it helps the other tallyists.

2729/4000

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Wait, when did we get a new tallyist?

I throw my confusion at the bedrock, making it confused as well, and according to the Pokemon game rules, it hurts itself in its confusion!

DemonCode

Banned
(no i meant the OP hammer item)

I feed the Bedrock a warp seed and it warps into a volcano.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
Wait, when did we get a new tallyist?

I throw my confusion at the bedrock, making it confused as well, and according to the Pokemon game rules, it hurts itself in its confusion!

okay this is very confusing -24

(no i meant the OP hammer item)

I feed the Bedrock a warp seed and it warps into a volcano.

grilled bedrock -25

2680/4000 I keep forgetting it XD