• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 4.0: Taken for Granite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Destroy the Block of Bedrock 4.0
Taken for Granite
Theme Song

The old judge died, and the active judge got frustrated that he didn’t have control, twenty pages of backlog, so here we are again.

Welcome, welcome one and all, to a longstanding Serebii Forums tradition: breaking the rock of bedrock. I’m Sketchie, and I’ll be your loyal judge for today. Join us in physically and emotionally destroying a rock, with comradery and happy fun times of competition.

The Basics
There are a lot of rocks. Quite a few. Your job, as a valiant adventurer, is to tell me exactly how you destroy the rock. Some rocks have themes to them, most won’t. You guys already get the themes part down on your own, without me needing to tell you. I, the Judge, will tally depending on how strong your attack was.

(Protip: while I do my best to judge fairly and logically, you are allowed to play your Judge. [see: clown make-up.])

How do you destroy the bedrock? Well, my good friendo pal, you can do just about anything. For example:

I roll the bedrock down a hill. Into burning spikes.

Then for the tallying:

Things get ~*~serious~*~ when the spikes are on fire. -16

Commandments
1) All SPPF rules apply.
2) No flaming, trolling and spamming.
3) Never post the same attack twice, or copy someone else’s attack. It’s lazy, boring, and I will tally it as a 0, and possibly report it for spam if it keeps happening.
4) Be inventive with your attacks! It can be anything and everything within reason! (But positive things i usually give a 0 to. Don’t give it a sundae, it likes those things. However, I am not allowed to heal the bedrock, unless specifically stated otherwise.)
--- 4a) Unless the theme states you can heal the bedrock, do not try to heal the bedrock. It's annoying and counterproductive.
5) There's no need to sign up, just get posting!

Judges -- not accepting new judges at this time.
Sketchie
Klizcool
kawaiiconcept

Mantlepiece of Champions:

V2
Freelance Rocker destroyer- QuagsireEOod
The Rugged Individualist destroyer- SlenderMan0
Sticks and Stones destroyer- Celestial Moth
Soaring Pebbles destroyer- tleon
Ghostly Road destroyer- SoulDialga
NOreMal destroyer- SilverChiko
Captain Bedbeard destroyer- PokemonTrainerY
Candy Rocks destroyer- Pamizard
Icy Granite destroyer- Shiny Swalot
Shiny Bedrock destroyer- Rotom Router
Molten Quartz destroyer - The desert spirit
Bedrockinite destroyer + MegaBedrock destroyer - PokémonTrainerY
Mini-Rull destroyer - dirkac
Travel Gravel destroyer - General Nonsense
Chip off the ol' Block destroyer - ~CallOfTheIndie~
Bedrock #17 destroyer - Tsukuyomi56
ORASphalt destroyer - N/A
Head Turkey of Justice Destroyer - General Nonsense
The Exhausting Bedrock Test of Disappointment, Self-L

V3
Arctic Tundrock - Tsukuyomi56 (v3)
Tough to CrackRock - Monster Guy (v3)
Bedrock Bedrock - Shattersoul (v3)
-- Awards Ceremony
Craig - Shattersoul (v3)
It’s That Rock Again - Monster Guy (v3)

Now what are you waiting for? ROCK ON!!

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
3) Never post the same attack twice, or copy someone else’s attack. It’s lazy, boring, and I will tally it as a 0, and possibly report it for spam if it keeps happening.

But since this is a new thread, I can repost attacks from the old thread. At least... the ones that didn't get judged anyway. :p

A little late for this but...

The Bedrock got run over by a reindeer
Just in time for Christmas Eve.
You can say there's no such thing as santa
but as for me and Sketchie we believe!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgEHA9HS66w

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I give the bedrock a teddy bear....that is actually a stick of dynamite in disguise.

I force the bedrock to play Amnesia: Memories. Not only does it cry at the emotional parts, but it keeps getting bad endings... And it's gonna have to sit there for over 90 hours... and afterwards, after all that effort, I make it cringe at the anime.

Last edited:

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
I make a B-movie about a super-radiated shark crossed with a praying mantis that flies and eats people
then make twenty sequels
and make the bedrock sit through every. single. one.

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
I tell Donald Trump that the bedrock is a gay Muslim illegal immigrant.
I then remind the bedrock that Trump is president

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
We don't actually have a theme or a bedrock yet so I'll make one!

Bedrock 1 - Diamond in the Sky!
ITS A BIRD
ITS A PLANE
ITS A NEW BEDROCK!!!!
Bring on your best flying based attacks, because this rock is out of this world! Ground based attacks don't work, so earthquakes ain't worth sh*t!
Of course, I can cast gravity in tallies, which does the current max damage and ground the bedrock for the next 5 posts. I cannot destroy the bedrock this way

Health - 1500
Modifier +10 every 5 pages!

I'm also doing this thing now where you can take an attack above you and add onto it to stack your damage onto theirs, potentially doubling your damage! You can only stack with an original attack so if you try to add onto someone that's already stacking you will do normal damage.

But since this is a new thread, I can repost attacks from the old thread. At least... the ones that didn't get judged anyway. :p

A little late for this but...

The Bedrock got run over by a reindeer
Just in time for Christmas Eve.
You can say there's no such thing as santa
but as for me and Sketchie we believe!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgEHA9HS66w

And I already regret tallying, thanks. -6

I toss the rock in the air in celebration of the new thread

The bedrock is even higher in the air now! One could say it's still in the air. -5

And you know what else? This year is going to be the 5th anniversary of all bedrock games!

I tell that to the bedrock! Blowing his mind, I also throw bombs at it!

Boy howdy that first bedrock was a doozie! -7

I give the bedrock a teddy bear....that is actually a stick of dynamite in disguise.

I feel like I saw that in Fallout once. -7

The bedrock suddenly and completely disappear into thin water

It's been two whole days and I don't know where it has gone!

It probably drowned. :p

Have you tried looking up? -5

I force the bedrock to play Amnesia: Memories. Not only does it cry at the emotional parts, but it keeps getting bad endings... And it's gonna have to sit there for over 90 hours... and afterwards, after all that effort, I make it cringe at the anime.

I played Gone Home and so mad because I was expecting a good game and instead got a game using a girls realization of her homosexuality as a gimmick to cater to people because of "muh progression". Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly fine with characters being gay, but if you focus your story on that rather than building an actual immersive story to hide the fact that you're literally wandering around a shitty, dark mansion looking for notes then f*ck you. OPINIONS

You also do -9

I cast Corpse Explosion. Corpses explode onto the bedrock.

I haven't been playing too much Diablo 2 what are you talking about

If someone sent a bunch of dead bodies at the bedrock I'd totally stack the damage. -6

I make a B-movie about a super-radiated shark crossed with a praying mantis that flies and eats people
then make twenty sequels
and make the bedrock sit through every. single. one.

SHARKNADO 13 - BECAUSE F*CK YOU THATS WHY

I drop the bedrock out of a helicopter.

Guess who can fly! -5

Upon landing, the helicopter falls on the bedrock.

Stacked damage! -10

I tell Donald Trump that the bedrock is a gay Muslim illegal immigrant.
I then remind the bedrock that Trump is president

The difference between Hitler and Trump is not only did Hitler not have anything to gain financially from taking over Germany, but Hitler made Germany great before getting rid of the people he didn't like.
I'd take Hitler over Trump any day. -9

Current HP - 1423

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Celesteela blasts the Bedrock.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Damn that was fast getting this here.
I take the bedrock to my coven, where I and 15 other practitioners cast our curseing spells on it for practice, For about three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.