• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 4.0: Taken for Granite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i don't want a life.
I know!
I'll start Destroy the Bedrock v5: Fresh Prince of Bed-Rock
(still working on a title)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I nagged him about it on Discord on Sunday. Didn't seem to do much good... ._.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Goodness gracious, calm down!

I do actually have something-- this will be judged, soon. By that I mean today, now that everything is done. But really! In Schade's own words, it is an epicenter of sh*t for him to infract. I'm honestly a little disappointed.

Mon, I've had enough of you pushing me, not just in this thread but rpg threads too. You are banned from this thread for one week once it opens back up. Do not push me further. I enjoy your posts but I am a real person with real responsibilities and real feelings, too.

Until I have my post fully ready, this post is closed. Expect it up before the end of the week.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Closing this down temporarily per owners request.

Status
Not open for further replies.