• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 4.0: Taken for Granite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Dang it,
Ah for the heck of it I feed the babies to the bedrock.
^^
All xept one who is hidden away in the trees

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I and smash a wrecking ball into the bedrock, humming " Wrecking Ball"

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I violate several laws of physics, as well as a zoning law, to park a Neutron Star five feet above the bedrock without affecting Earth. Temperatures of twelve million degrees Celsius and trillions of G's of force are now exerted on the bedrock.

I give the bedrock four homework assignments for tomorrow. A creative writing piece, some algebra, plotting locations on a map and science catch-up because it missed yesterday's lesson.

I don't know how I'm gonna do this work please send help

Sketchie

literally some guy
I assume the bedrock's gender.

excuse u my gender is the bedrock. checkmate, athiests,

Dang it,
Ah for the heck of it I feed the babies to the bedrock.
^^
All xept one who is hidden away in the trees

NO -9

I throw the bedrock off a cliff

The bedrock was made able to fly against my will )': -0

I take a drunken Charlie Sheen to the bedrock and let him go all out on it.

who is this man?? i've never seen him before in my life??? tbh i thought you were referring to the jimmy neutron character at first??????
idk though after looking him up this is kinda poking fun at a real person's alcoholism and domestic abuse and idk how gucci i am about that \: -2

I take a Golden Hammer like in SSB and attack the bedrock with it

i tried to find an image of someone getting knocked off the stage that was a reasonable size so i could draw the bedrock on top of it but i kinda just got done finishing a huge drawing so you just get to imagine -7

I make the bedrock watch all of the Twilight movies. Without any breaks.

okay but they weren't THAT bad and it's best if we just laid them 2 rest ykwim -4

Damage increased to 0-20.

I throw everything at the bedrock

Did you know. That everything. Includes the bedrock itself. And you. Ä̰̯͚͇̺͔̟͋ nd e ̯̗̦̘̲́̄ͤ͘v̧e̸̬̜̼͙͗ͤ̽ͤͣ͑ r ̱̮̳̜̌̈́ͫͪ͋̊͌ͅy̢̬̠̐͂ on ̺̬̱͖͚̘͜e̩̼̗̬͓̯̱̽ͨ y o̱̭͇̅̾͛u̷͍͆̏̍͆̔ͬ l ó̷̰̳͔̏ͪ͐ͮ̽v̖͙̭̗̐ ͍̰̘̦̠̹ê̗̯̰̜͖ͥ̓̀̏ͯ̔. -17

I play calming music for the bedrock to soothe it to sleep. Just as it's about to close its eyes, I play Death Note Opening 2.

This is the only thing I can think of. -18

new page=more damge
I throw bombs at the bedrock

Ka-boom! More damage! More explosions! More carnage! (all yours, for $19.95!) -15

I and smash a wrecking ball into the bedrock, humming " Wrecking Ball"

please set me free from my misery. that took me six hours, six hours of pure unadulterated sin, a sin of creation and carnage, that has tainted me for eternity. and here you are. come to remind me of what horror i created. -20

I throw the remains of past bedrocks at the bedrock

How dare you destroy the honor of those long gone. The trophies of the forgotten, once slumbering peacefully in the tomb of buried forum threads, you dare revived the shattered pieces of their victory for your own gain. Despicable. -13

I throw the next bedrock at the bedrock.

yeah that's fair -23 (stack bonus!)

I violate several laws of physics, as well as a zoning law, to park a Neutron Star five feet above the bedrock without affecting Earth. Temperatures of twelve million degrees Celsius and trillions of G's of force are now exerted on the bedrock.

Have you ever considered writing for the AP Physics tests? You'd be horrible at it but about as good as the people who actually do it, and maybe then AP students wouldn't feel so dead inside. -19

I give the bedrock four homework assignments for tomorrow. A creative writing piece, some algebra, plotting locations on a map and science catch-up because it missed yesterday's lesson.

I don't know how I'm gonna do this work please send help

Oh...... oh honey...... dude do you want some help? I can help you with creative writing and algebra.... *hands you some orange juice and a blanket* -18

I make the bedrock read every SJW post on Tumblr.

hell is blue. trust me, i live there. -7

Current Damage Range: 0-20, 0-30 beginning on page 11.
Damage Done this Post: 172
Total Damage Done: 899
HP Remaining: 601/1500

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I throw a crate of bowling balls on the Bedrock.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Heyyyy, this is up again!

I steal all the bedrock's protons.

Status
Not open for further replies.