• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 4.0: Taken for Granite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I throw a deck of cards at the bedrock. Except the aces and the joker are replaced by five humans - one of whom is a yandere, another of whom has a psychopathic split personality disorder, another of whom is extremely edgy. The last two are trying to flirt with each other the bedrock.

I'm so sorry

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Guzzlord devours the Bedrock.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Horrifying images flash through the bedrock's mind.

A pile of corpses, each splayed across blood-speckled stone, each covered from head to toe in gashes

Oh good, you brought the corpses.

I perform necromancy on the corpses and send my army of flying skeleton warriors to fight the bedrock.

I assault the bedrock with a legion of warped, faceless shades.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
Horrifying images flash through the bedrock's mind.

A pile of corpses, each splayed across blood-speckled stone, each covered from head to toe in gashes

A man screaming, as cold, black fire slowly consumes his flesh, leaving nothing but ashes behind

A woman anchored to a wall, crying for mercy.

A city, broken. Dull. Lifeless.

A winged being, forced to watch in horror, as its feathers drip ooze, each drop reeking of death and decay.

And then glowing, crimson eyes.
0.0 I have nightmares now, thanks -9
I vomit on the bedrock
ewww -3
I throw every negative YouTube comment of people complaining about the Undertale fandom at the bedrock.
thats a lot -7
I throw a car at the bedrock
what kind of car? -5
I throw a deck of cards at the bedrock. Except the aces and the joker are replaced by five humans - one of whom is a yandere, another of whom has a psychopathic split personality disorder, another of whom is extremely edgy. The last two are trying to flirt with each other the bedrock.

I'm so sorry
you're lucky I know anime
Imma just leave those two to their thing -7
Guzzlord devours the Bedrock.
yum yum -8
The bedrock meets every natural disaster in existence
OH NOOOO -9
I throw Funko Pops at the bedrock.
ouch -7
I throw the bedrock into a sea. A sea filled with blood and sharks

dun dun dun dun, dudndununuh DUN DUN -9
Oh good, you brought the corpses.

I perform necromancy on the corpses and send my army of flying skeleton warriors to fight the bedrock.
DUCK AND COVER! -9
I attempt to cook and a living abomination made of random food comes out and eats the bedrock
at least you made something -7
I assault the bedrock with a legion of warped, faceless shades.
I killed a shade once! -9
I use a giant time machine I found randomly to make the bedrock travel to the moment the Big Bang happened so it gets caught in the explosion
good job we are now all part bed-rock -5
Current Damage Range: 0-10, 0-20 in one page.
Damage Done this Post: 94
Total Damage Done: 568
HP Remaining: 932/1500

Last edited:
I force the bedrock to recite the mantra "the customer is the enemy!" fifty times, before making it read the first chapter of the book "A Shop is a Battlefield", before perfecting its smile - 100 smiles per set, for twenty sets.

Aka I make it do Waka's basic training exercise for all his employees.

Even more Amnesia references? Kill me now

I donate the bedrock to science as a medical cadaver for surgeons in training.

And by surgeons, I mean the ones in Silent Hill.

Professor Maple

Pokemon prof.
I redicate all information about the bedrock from the internet, thus rendering it virtually non existent, due to it only existing on a Virtural plain.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I'm feel generous to the bed rock and give it my nightmares.While its tied down it is forced to watch each of its loved ones to die in a very painful way, each different from the last. Then set it in The Curse of Chucky movie, then make it face Pinhead.Yes I have very sick and twisted nightmares, This is just one of the lighter ones.( I had this all happen in One dream that is why it runs together )EDIT: Just for the heck of it, I surgically make the bedrock human so it can have nightmares, and stab it when its sleeping with my ritual knife. Witchy I know, but I want it to feel pain and death.

Last edited:

NPT

Just a member
I throw a computer keyboard at the bedrock! gj4rvpikgachuzribtqjaknsraichgu*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.