• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 4.0: Taken for Granite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
Welcome back TCO

I summon my OC from the past and winner of the last Roll to Dodge game before it died out, Stinky-Winky, who summons an army of Teletubbies that fire at the bedrock while Stinky-Winky fires at it with a tank

Btw I hope the tally will come soon because I expect one of the attacks to destroy the bedrock

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
I appear suddenly out of a wormhole in the atmosphere and solidify 108 emerald spears from another dimension and cast them down into the bedrock.

I make the bedrock play Toma's Route in Amnesia Memories, forcing it to attempt the good ending.

The bedrock, like me, doesn't like yanderes. Remember when someone earlier in the thread went yandere on the bedrock? Yeah, it still remembers that.

I tell the bedrock that by this point all its HP should probably be gone and if so, all the new damage is to be aimed at the new bedrock. The new bedrock is the current bedrock's sister.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Yo so I know if I don't threaten, this will be ignored, so any post after this one will be ignored and will not be touched. I have something special for y'all but can't show you until tomorrow afternoon. I love you and please be patient.

BladeForge

Happy Person
I send an entire flock of random birds to harass the bedrock
EDIT: Whoops, didn't see that post. Must have been on the wrong page, sorry!

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
hmm?
ookkkaayy
can I still attack orrr.... ?

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Oh I know, I think finally get around to doing another ta-
Yo so I know if I don't threaten, this will be ignored, so any post after this one will be ignored and will not be touched. I have something special for y'all but can't show you until tomorrow afternoon. I love you and please be patient.

Never mind, I think I'll wait to see what Sketchie is doing instead
I love you too

NPT

Just a member
"Tomorrow afternoon"? It's way past that.

I play cards with the Bedrock's big brother.

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
how do i make a message be in all caps?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.