• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock 5: The Cult

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I'll force the bedrock to listen to me ranting about weather.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I stand away from the bedrock, I do not approach it, I walk away, I becon for it to follow but it cannot, I turn around and sigh, I fade away but the bedrock does not forget.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I deliver a villainous speech to the bedrock about the inevitability of it's fate. Which goes something like this

'Ah, bedrock ,you hippopotamic landmass, your fate is sealed as are the fates of all. Nothing awaits you but destruction. Your demise is this unstoppable thing riding ever closer and there is naught you can to do halt it. evil laugh'

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
the bedrock activates my trap card

It was Gift Card, and actually healed the Bedrock. Funny that. +30

I pressure the bedrock into experimenting with marijuana

You pressure the Bedrock so hard that it collapses into itself. -77

I'll force the bedrock to listen to me ranting about weather.

The Bedrock has never been more bored by anything more than it is bored of your ranting about weather. The dull tone, the blank facial expressions, the lack of any real knowledge of the weather cycle. The Bedrock slept through half of it, so it only took half the damage it would have taken otherwise. -43

I stand away from the bedrock, I do not approach it, I walk away, I becon for it to follow but it cannot, I turn around and sigh, I fade away but the bedrock does not forget.

The Bedrock sits there, unmoving externally, but moved internally by your absence. -81 for the psychological damage due to you leaving.

I'll spoil the plot twists of every single work of fiction ever to the bedrock

The Bedrock isn't really one for fiction. It's actually more into True Crime. Though you ruining the end of the Sixth Sense did leave a sour taste in the Bedrock's mouth. -64

I allow Jack Jack from The Incredibles use the bedrock as a chew toy!

Sounds like vore. The Bedrock doesn't approve, but is still used as a chewtoy by Jack Jack, dealing heavy mental & physical damage. -90

I'll hire the world's best tortures to torture the bedrock.

You don't know how to use the tortures, so sadly the Bedrock remains unscathed. -0

I deliver a villainous speech to the bedrock about the inevitability of it's fate. Which goes something like this

'Ah, bedrock ,you hippopotamic landmass, your fate is sealed as are the fates of all. Nothing awaits you but destruction. Your demise is this unstoppable thing riding ever closer and there is naught you can to do halt it. evil laugh'

The Bedrock applauds your villainous speech, before being hit by the unstoppable gavel of time. -74

I send out a sharknado with lasers to destroy the bedrock!

Sounds like an EXTREME attack on a NOT EXTREME Bedrock. -84

I obligate the bedrock to fish a Shiny Feebas on Pokémon Ruby.

The Bedrock gets lucky and only has to spend about an hour doing the hunting, however that hour is so dull the Bedrock bashed its head on a nearby Bedrock. -67

I force the bedrock to do a PunishmentLocke of BW2 Challenge Mode

The Bedrock fails spectacularly, losing the first battle. -80 due to the damage to its ego.

I unleash a hungry Munchlax at the Bedrock.

The Munchlax tries biting into the Bedrock, but breaks all its teeth. The Bedrock remains unscathed. -0

Remaining HP: 33,670/35,000

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I use a time machine to take the bedrock to the time of it's demise and force it to watch, I do not let the bedrock find out when this is, so that it's looming destruction ever hangs over it.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
I hit the Bedrock with a diamond pickaxe.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I free the bedrock from it's torment replacing it with another bed rock. I Then find the freed bedrock and use it's guilt to manipulate it into taking back it's old place and thus freeing the replacement bedrock.This leaves the bedrock perpetually unsure of whether or not it made the right call.