• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock: Newest Rock On the Block

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Ball Guy! Use Head Smash!

shoz999

Ball guy breaks his skull and now has brain damage.Bedrock laughs at ball guy
Nah. He's completely fine. The Ball helmet protected him from the impact damage. Aren't you alright Ball Guy?

Ball Guy: Help! Get me away from this guy!

See. He can talk in complete sentences. Outside of the arms and legs, he's fine.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Ball guys helmet protected him from the impact!

Ball guy has the rock head ability!

What is ball guys type?

shoz999

Not gonna lie. Kind of getting tired of the dark humor. Something else.

I do the Polnareff pose at the bedrock!

s3wruwhukq131.jpg

I am pretty sure this pose defies the laws of physics.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
The bedrock shivers in fear

I sit down next to the bedrock and have a talk about its emotional feelings and why everyone hates him.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Could you guys ease up on the posting here? Let some other people participate.

shoz999

Could you guys ease up on the posting here? Let some other people participate.
You have nothing to worry about. As long as it's nothing world-building related like some of mine, yours or the talking omelette's posts, everything should be fine. So go ahead and post something.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Why the **** are you guys trying to world build at all? That's not the point of this game. Just post an attack and be done with it instead of turning the game into an RP and giving the tallyist 3 pages of spam to sort through

----

(Reusing an old attack that didn't get tallied on the last thread) I allow the bedrock to compete in a Face-Off, and then vote it out first

shoz999

Why the **** are you guys trying to world build at all? That's not the point of this game. Just post an attack and be done with it instead of turning the game into an RP and giving the tallyist 3 pages of spam to sort through

----

(Reusing an old attack that didn't get tallied on the last thread) I allow the bedrock to compete in a Face-Off, and then vote it out first
You're one to talk.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I force the bedrock to watch Rappsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa remastered in glorious HD with sharper more horrible looking graphics for all eternity!

shoz999

I force the bedrock to watch M Night. Shyamalan's The Last Airbender in a full-fledge 3D movie theater... with all the doors locked. Even the bathroom doors are locked and the bedrock drank a lot of soda before the previews hit.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
I use a laser to carve embarrassing pictures over the Bedrock.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Lets stop arguing and get back to the game. Thank you.

Last edited:

shoz999

I perform a German Suplex on the Bedrock. It turns out this whole time... the bedrock was wearing a wig! The bedrock is ashamed!

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I'd put the bedrock in a jumbo sized electric chair and shock it to death.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The Bedrock is a ground type, so it's ineffective

keepitsimple

site of lies
^ You don't get to contradict someone else's attack. You're not the tallyist (and also the OP says that the bedrock is a giant PopRock btw so the tallyist could decide it's valid, you never know)

I challenge the bedrock to a rap battle and win easily because the bedrock doesnt have a mouth and therefore cannot rap