• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock: Newest Rock On the Block

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
^ You don't get to contradict someone else's attack. You're not the tallyist (and also the OP says that the bedrock is a giant PopRock btw so the tallyist could decide it's valid, you never know)

I challenge the bedrock to a rap battle and win easily because the bedrock doesnt have a mouth and therefore cannot rap
He can because the tallyist in the end decides what crazy bizarre things gets tallied up or not as seen in the last results post.

Speaking of crazy bizarre things. I unleash a Guzzlord upon the bedrock. To him, this bedrock is like a buffet!

shoz999

I make the bedrock do a nuzlocke of USUM. Without the Exp Share.
I counter that with a better offer.

I make the bedrock do a nuzlocke of USUM. Without the Exp Share... AND A NO ZOROARK RULE! MWAHAHAHA!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I counter that with a better offer.

I make the bedrock do a nuzlocke of USUM. Without the Exp Share... AND A NO ZOROARK RULE! MWAHAHAHA!
I counter that with an even BETTER offer
I make the bedrock do a nuzlocke of SwSh, with no pokedolls, and having to go around the whole wild area before going to motostoke

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I counter that with an even BETTER offer
I make the bedrock do a nuzlocke of SwSh, with no pokedolls, and having to go around the whole wild area before going to motostoke
And no using items or Pokecenters. That would be a nightmare.

shoz999

I give the Bedrock Misty's cooking!

Pokemon Fan: Wait? Which Misty?

Anime Misty.

Pokemon Fan: Oh god! You monster!

shoz999

I tell Genesect to use Techno Blast on the Bedrock, literally cutting through it in half.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I have my Mudsdale use techtonic rage and if that doesn’t work I make it watch the entire Pokémon anime in one sitting.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I send out a Pokemon that knows Hyper Beam to blow up the bedrock.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
But normal type moves aren’t very effective against rock types so wouldn’t meteor assault be better?
It's a pop rock bedrock, so I don't see how it wouldn't affect it.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
A truck sized anvil falls on the Bedrock.