• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock: Newest Rock On the Block

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
But he still fails, walks out into the middle of a severe blizzard and freezes to death.
You didn't think I came prepared for that? I brought the finest and warmest hot chocolate that no blizzard could stand a chance against it's sweet toasty warmth!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
You didn't think I came prepared for that? I brought the finest and warmest hot chocolate that no blizzard could stand a chance against it's sweet toasty warmth!
It's well below zero... and now it's completely frozen, along with any equipment that could remotely unfreeze it and any Pokemon that could unfreeze it are completely frozen solid.

shoz999

It's well below zero... and now it's completely frozen, along with any equipment that could remotely unfreeze it and any Pokemon that could unfreeze it are completely frozen solid.
Wait a minute. Wouldn't that mean pretty much everyone here is dead?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Wait a minute. Wouldn't that mean pretty much everyone here is dead?
Yep. Game, set, match. Checkmate.

The bedrock eats so much candy that it falls into a diabetic coma.

um aren't rock types super effective against ice so a rock shouldn't get cold.Also freezing it doesn't destroy it.
It's radioactive ice and snow. So it could still die of cancer.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
I engrave every word of this entire post into the bedrock

I had never seen this post until you posted it. I thank you for the experience. The Bedrock does not. -19

I fill the bedrock's computer full of malware, spyware, adware and ransomware. It then gets so stressed, that it falls to pieces.

That's an awful lot of stuff to do for a rock that doesn't own a computer. -0

Larry this bedrock has your gold!

Larry: This is a bedrock, lad.

Exactly! You have to *slams Larry the Leprechaun on the bedrock* destroy it *slams Larry again* to get your gold!

*Slams Larry once more*

That's quite a slam you got on you, and 2 of em?! Yikes. -17

I carve the bedrock into a sculpture of a chicken

How did you know about the chicken thing? The Bedrock swore that was just an inopportune moment for his mother to walk into his room! -14 for trauma

I cut the bedrock to pieces with a sword

Your sword shatters upon impact, however it did leave a small dent in the Bedrock. -1

I destroy the bedrock.

No you do not. -0

I force the bedrock to watch marathons of soap operas, listen to hours upon hours of country music. It then slowly goes insane and explodes.

The Bedrock actually loves soap operas, and while country music isn't its favourite, the Bedrock does tolerate it. -7 though, for sleep deprivation

I destroy the bedrock again.

You do not, again. -0

I criticize the bedrock's most minor flaws, drawing them out and away as they become insecurities that the bedrock cannot overcome.

The Bedrock cried over these criticisms quite a bit, and your words drag back years of emotional abuse that the Bedrock felt it was over. -12

I offer the bedrock on a silver platter for a large colony of Morpeko to feast on!

The Morpeko's teeth are simply too brittle, shattering on impact with the Bedrock, much like the sword. -0 though, as Morpeko didn't leave a dent, as its a disappointment.

Since the old one died, I'm reusing my post that never got used.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I promise to take the bedrock to its best friend who it hasn't seen in years. We board a plane headed for Siwtzerland, and, after a whirlwind day of touring, we arrive at a small yet luxurious hotel at which I have told the bedrock its friend is waiting for it. We go up the stairs, I have the bedrock carry all the luggage. The room is on the very far end of the hall. As we arrive, the bedrock excitedly unlocks the door with the key and...

Behind the door...

With a small, almost imperceptible smile on their face...

There stands a person very familiar to the bedrock.....

The person's eyes glisten with mirth and they let out a hearty laugh...

But the bedrock does not laugh...

For it has realized now that all along this was a trap...

For behind the door stands not its long-lost best friend, who had in fact, passed away quite some time ago...

But rather, the bedrock's greatest fear....

It is, in fact, @AgentKallus

N-no! Not AgentKallus!!! -16 for the heartbreak

I annoy the bedrock with dead memes

Continuous viewing of Harambe and Bad Luck Brian meme beat the Bedrock's brain into a pulp. -13

I send the bedrock on a one way trip to outer space, where it gets sucked into a wormhole that leads to a massive black hole. We can all guess what happens next.

The Bedrock clogs the black hole up, saving the many universes surrounding the black hole. -6, as the draft coming from the black hole is a bit nippy.

hatching-chick.png

*Eggbert the baby chicken attempts to tackle the bedrock*

Eggbert snaps their neck on the bedrock. -3, as the Bedrock is visibly upset at the damage it caused.

I throw Eggbert to the bedrock! I think I did something. I see a lot of blood.

You threw a dead body at a rock. Nice one. -8 for the mental damage you caused the Bedrock.

A Dynamaxed Pangoro smashes the Bedrock.

It's super-effective. -20

images

The Exterminator: Squirm for me *electrocutes shoz999*

I suppose I’ll lend a hand and smash this bedrock with my tools too. This bedrock should expect pain it’ll never forget. *drills into the bedrock*

DeaFDVKUwAApmxt.jpg

-11, as the drill doesn't get too far into the Bedrock.

51UPCf8CNkL._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I give that to the bedrock's daughter. I leave as the packaging is opened.

-20. I don't want to entertain this thought any further than I have to.

I have my Snorlax use giga impact on the rock.Now Snorlax must recharge?Bedrock has tiny crack

The Bedrock is a rock, so it is not very effective. -5

I throw the Bedrock at the Bedrock! I think something happened, I'm seeing a lot of rocks.

This isn't how this works, you can't throw the thing at itself. -0

I get the bedrock into a massive car crash. It does not survive.

It does survive, but is dealt a little damage, due to the fact that it is wearing a seatbelt. -11

From here, the damage range is 0-25.

I switch my game mode to creative so I can break the bedrock :D

Wrong game my dude. This is Destroy the Block of Bedrock, not Minecraft. -0

I broke the bedrocks feelings by calling him dumber than a bag of rocks.

After the roasting it got earlier, this is child's play. -2

Nice try, but it does reverse damage and it still dies, and you end up cursed instead.

The bedrock tries to learn complicated math and science and ends up having a heart attack.

The Bedrock survives as it has health insurance, however it does get dealt some serious damage due to the heart attack. -22

Yep. Game, set, match. Checkmate.

The bedrock eats so much candy that it falls into a diabetic coma.

It's radioactive ice and snow. So it could still die of cancer.

It thankfully survives the diabetic coma, and the side-effects of it wear off pretty quickly. -9

Arceus appears and thaws the ice and resurrects all of us and returns the bedrock to its normal state

The sudden change from frozen to thawed out messes with the Bedrock's internal temperature too much, dealing heavy damage. -24

Yep and Arceus dies after a giant meteorite hits the earth and everything goes extinct, including the bedrock.

The Bedrock survives, floating on in space. It does get hit by a bit of Earth-y shrapnel though. -13

Poprock Bedrock's health: 3247/3500

Side note: Guys, I've updated the rules due to this thread getting an influx of posts that weren't related to the actual objective of the game. Please refrain from this, as it is spam, and makes it harder to separate those posts from legitimate posts related to the game.

shoz999

I had never seen this post until you posted it. I thank you for the experience. The Bedrock does not. -19

That's an awful lot of stuff to do for a rock that doesn't own a computer. -0

That's quite a slam you got on you, and 2 of em?! Yikes. -17

How did you know about the chicken thing? The Bedrock swore that was just an inopportune moment for his mother to walk into his room! -14 for trauma

Your sword shatters upon impact, however it did leave a small dent in the Bedrock. -1

No you do not. -0

The Bedrock actually loves soap operas, and while country music isn't its favourite, the Bedrock does tolerate it. -7 though, for sleep deprivation

You do not, again. -0

The Bedrock cried over these criticisms quite a bit, and your words drag back years of emotional abuse that the Bedrock felt it was over. -12

The Morpeko's teeth are simply too brittle, shattering on impact with the Bedrock, much like the sword. -0 though, as Morpeko didn't leave a dent, as its a disappointment.

N-no! Not AgentKallus!!! -16 for the heartbreak

Continuous viewing of Harambe and Bad Luck Brian meme beat the Bedrock's brain into a pulp. -13

The Bedrock clogs the black hole up, saving the many universes surrounding the black hole. -6, as the draft coming from the black hole is a bit nippy.

Eggbert snaps their neck on the bedrock. -3, as the Bedrock is visibly upset at the damage it caused.

You threw a dead body at a rock. Nice one. -8 for the mental damage you caused the Bedrock.

It's super-effective. -20

DeaFDVKUwAApmxt.jpg

-11, as the drill doesn't get too far into the Bedrock.

-20. I don't want to entertain this thought any further than I have to.

The Bedrock is a rock, so it is not very effective. -5

This isn't how this works, you can't throw the thing at itself. -0

It does survive, but is dealt a little damage, due to the fact that it is wearing a seatbelt. -11

From here, the damage range is 0-25.

Wrong game my dude. This is Destroy the Block of Bedrock, not Minecraft. -0

After the roasting it got earlier, this is child's play. -2

The Bedrock survives as it has health insurance, however it does get dealt some serious damage due to the heart attack. -22

It thankfully survives the diabetic coma, and the side-effects of it wear off pretty quickly. -9

The sudden change from frozen to thawed out messes with the Bedrock's internal temperature too much, dealing heavy damage. -24

The Bedrock survives, floating on in space. It does get hit by a bit of Earth-y shrapnel though. -13

Poprock Bedrock's health: 3247/3500

Side note: Guys, I've updated the rules due to this thread getting an influx of posts that weren't related to the actual objective of the game. Please refrain from this, as it is spam, and makes it harder to separate those posts from legitimate posts related to the game.
Wait. How do we attack it if it's floating in space? Unless you got some suits lying around.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I sing all of Elsa's songs from Frozen II at the bedrock with the same skill and vocal range as Idina Menzel.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

shoz999

I attack the rock by simply pushing this pebble in space. Watch as the momentum will carry it forward faster and faster like a bullet and... oh crap, the momentum broke down the pebble.