• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock: Newest Rock On the Block

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Wile E. Coyote uses dynamite on the bedrock.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
GUYS I know the perfect solution.The Bedrock is a rock right? Well then just use Rock Smash! Except you can't get the move in sword and shield so excuse me while I go hack it into the game.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
I trick the Bedrock into jumping into a volcano.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I trap the bedrock in the La Brea Tar Pits.

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I greet the bedrock as if it were an old friend. I let it feel welcome in my presence. I remind it of it's victories and losses, subtly downplaying any success it's ever had, I say cruel words in a kind voice. I push the poor thing deeper and deeper into despair, all the while doing my best to give off the impression that I am here to help. I tell it that I am sorry for my cruelty but it should it hear the truth, of course I'm not sorry and it's not strictly the truth but that's neither here nor there. I warn it that all it touches crumbles, king midas but gold's replaced with failure. I sit down nest to bedrock and I cry, I tell it I'll stay by it's side forever, even if that means tainting my life with bitter sorrow.
Then I'll fake my own death and leave the bedrock to ponder. If it ever sees me again I'll tell that I'm not really there, that it needs to let go of it's failing's lest they haunt it. I'll tell it's in hell, 'It's only hell because you're here bedrock, I know that's horrible but I'm afraid my friend it's true, it's only hell because you're here.'

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I leave the bedrock in an alternate dimension and it dies from the shock.