• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock v3: New Rock on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
The old one died, so here is a new one for you all.

Welcome one and all to the mightiest gauntlet of all; destroy my block of bedrock! You may know the previous bedrocks from before, but they grew too strong. Morale was lost. People died for the cause. But enough about them. Join us as we once again go running head first into the mightiest of materials until nothing stands in our way.

The Basics
In this courageous fighting game, your mission is to defeat not one but many bedrock's from many lands near and far. Different themes make this game a warm welcoming experience for players old and new. The damage done to the bedrock depends on how strong your attack was. The damage done will be added up by professional tallyists until you finally get the bedrock to hit 0 health. How do you defeat the bedrock I hear you ask?? Do almost anything to the bedrock to finally destroy them, and put the remnants on your mantle, as we etch your name into the first post for other viewers to acknowledge your bravery and ingenuity in taking your very own bedrock down.

Example here:

I throw a rock at the bedrock

Then for the tallying:

Direct hit. Bedrock loses 4 HP

Commandments (Rules)
1) All SPPF rules apply.
2) No flaming, trolling and spamming.
3) Don't throw tallyists or other members or it will just be counted as 0.
4) Never post the same attack twice or it will be 0'd and possibly reported for spam.
5) Be inventive with your attacks! It can be anything and everything within reason!
6) Have a great journey and be brave!

Bedrock Challenge #5 - It's That Rock Again!

Not Craig. We promise he is well and truly defeated (until we run out of ideas again). This time, it's the "It's That Rock Again" rock! We appreciate all the originality, and while the brand new attacks will still wreak havoc upon this rock, what we're looking for now is new, refreshing ways of using moves from previous bedrocks. It can be as simple as an aforementioned army bringing in reinforcements, or it can be as ridiculous as hitting the rewind button, then hitting play and watching this rock take the punishment. Good luck, and whatever happens, fight the good fight!!!!!

Note to tallyists: When tallying, normally, damage will start at 0-5, then after 50 posts, 5 points will be added to the maximum damage cap, until the bedrock is beaten, when it shall reset. In special circumstances where damage caps vary, I will tell you beforehand when to increase/decrease the tallies.

Tallyists:
Fango Pango
Erron Black
Sketchie
Trot Away
Silver Chiko
ShatterSoul
SaltySoul

If you want to help, PM me and I'll gladly add you to the list, help is always appreciated. Of course just because your a tallyist doesn't mean you can't do damage and chip away at the bedrock, but don't tally your own attacks.

Mantlepiece of Champions:

Arctic Tundrock - Tsukuyomi56
Tough to CrackRock - Monster Guy
Bedrock Bedrock - Shattersoul
Craig - Shattersoul

Now what are you waiting for? ROCK ON!!

Last edited:

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Another Break the Bedrock game! It's been a while...Let's have a crack at it...

I unleash a swarm of Dedenne to gnaw on the bedrock!

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Ty for reviving this Fango, now to see if I can kill another bedrock.

I make the bedrock give Donald Trump a small loan of a million dollars.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I unleash an Oni to beat up the Bedrock.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I sing near the bedrock and make it wish it were deaf

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I tell the bedrock "Look, I know I kept putting your friends on the chopping block and all but they weren't being civilized so..." The bedrock then proceeds to have flashbacks of all of the bedrock slaughtering it's friends suffered through and cries in which the tears give the bedrock pain.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I toss the Bedrock off the Sky Pillar.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
I headbutt the bedrock. Terrible idea, but I do it anyway.

Indeed terrible idea. 0 damage done to the Bedrock, 7 damage done to mr.mime64

Another Break the Bedrock game! It's been a while...Let's have a crack at it...

I unleash a swarm of Dedenne to gnaw on the bedrock!

The bedrock doesn't appreciate this. -4

Ty for reviving this Fango, now to see if I can kill another bedrock.

I make the bedrock give Donald Trump a small loan of a million dollars.

Well now the bedrock is in debt to the banks. -5

I unleash an Oni to beat up the Bedrock.

Oni loses interest quickly. -2

I sing near the bedrock and make it wish it were deaf

It's a rock. It is deaf. -1

I tell the bedrock "Look, I know I kept putting your friends on the chopping block and all but they weren't being civilized so..." The bedrock then proceeds to have flashbacks of all of the bedrock slaughtering it's friends suffered through and cries in which the tears give the bedrock pain.

No bedrock no cry. -0

I toss the Bedrock off the Sky Pillar.

Yikes. -5

Health - 3733/3750

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I feed the Bedrock what looks like an Oran Berry pie but is actually made with Oren Berries which instead damages the Bedrock.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I send a Magcargo army to attack the bedrock.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I throw bombs at the Bedrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.