• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock v3: New Rock on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I do something mysterious to the bedrock.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I do something painfully obvious to the bedrock. (That is, throw something at it.)

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I force feed RIANBOWS OF HAPPINESS down the bedrocks throat, effectively making it taste the Rianbow.
with no skittles harmed ©.©

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
I force the bedrock into a New Year's Eve party where the music is 20 decibels over the threshold of pain and even is yelling their heads of at the end of the countdown, using noise makers, popping balloons, and drinking non-alcoholic cider.

(This happened to me. I cried. Yes, I cried.)

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I storm up to the bedrock and tell it that it is the worst bedrock ever and should be ashamed of itself and I'm never talking to it again, then storm off again without telling it what exactly that was about.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
I storm up to the bedrock and tell it that it is the worst bedrock ever and should be ashamed of itself and I'm never talking to it again, then storm off again without telling it what exactly that was about.

did the bed rock steal your GF?
I leapfrog the bedrock

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
did the bed rock steal your GF?

Just to clarify, I am female.

Anyway: I tell my sister that the bedrock hates David Tennant, then sit back with some popcorn and watch the carnage.

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
I use my awesome arbok-ness to constrict the bedrock 'til it pops

I put the bedrock in Lillie's bag, and tell it that it can't escape on any conditions. Unlike Nebby, the bedrock agrees, and I never let it out. The bedrock dies of starvation and suffocation.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I whale on the bedrock. As in, drop a whale from orbit on it.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Just to clarify, I am female.

Anyway: I tell my sister that the bedrock hates David Tennant, then sit back with some popcorn and watch the carnage.

I tell your sister that the bedrock said that Rose is the worst companion (I hope I'm getting this right) and watch yet more carnage.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
The bedrock is protested against by progressive internet groups stating that there are more than just three types of rock.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I sneak up behind the bedrock with my powers of ninja-level stealthiness, then punch it with my powers of Hulk-Smash-level strength.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I make the bedrock meet Roy
So then he can practice his vamp ninja skills more.
Maybe as well as drink blood

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I crash a large rocket carrying a payload of hydrogen into the bedrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.