• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock v3: New Rock on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I place an apple on the bed rocks head.
then I take a blaster saying I wanna practice my skills.
I fire about fifty times but the apple was never hit.
BINGO I HIT IT PERFECTLLY!!!!!!!!!
the bed rock never taalks to me again, nor comes within fifty miles of me.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I take Charlie Sheen to the rock and give him a bunch of drugs and alcohol and let him do his thing!

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I use logic against the bedrock.

(also if sketchie doesn't judge soon I might just have to)
I mean, I'm sure some of you know I'm very capable of doing so, but I figure I'll take a backseat to this bedrock thread. I'd rather keep my daily posts away from tallying for a while.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I challenge the bedrock to a multiplayer battle on [insert video game here], and proceed to pwn it utterly.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I take and use Rain wing acid on the bedrock...... Oh right it wont work on that.....
WELL HOW ABOUT ARBOK ACID :D

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
I make half a tally of the damage done so far and delete it. Then I take my iPad and smash it on the bedrock so I never put myself through that again.

I hit it with a spoon. Again and again and again.

Haha XD is that a reference to the Spoon Murder trailer thing?

I hit the bedrock with the Animal Crossing Silver Shovel.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I bring a non-angry Hulk to the bedrock and tell him that it just insulted his mother and let the Hulk smash it!

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I drop anvils on the bedrock, followed by hammers, tongs, the forge, and eventually the whole blacksmith's shop.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I make the bedrock fall asleep,
Then I dreamweave it plesant dreams.
Cute Bunnys and Kittens, Puppys etc...
Then They transform into ragging monsters and try hunting the bedrock down.
it tries to wake up, But I force it back to sleep

BladeForge

Happy Person
I drop a cat on the bedrock. They bond, and then I brutally murder the cat in front of the bedrock. But -plot twist- THE CAT'S IMMORTAL! So I hide it from the bedrock so the bedrock thinks its dead.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I drop a cat on the bedrock. The bedrock experiences a brief moment of thinking that it has its friend back before the cat turns out to be a different cat with a much worse temper and brutally savages the bedrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.