• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock v3: New Rock on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
meh
I make a B-movie about a super-radiated shark crossed with a praying mantis that flies and eats people
then make twenty sequels
and make the bedrock sit through every. single. one.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
*throws broken computer at the bedrock*

Sketchie

literally some guy
Y'know, I think I've decided that there is just... too much backlog, to the point it's just... not worth tallying all of it. We're not going to catch up at this rate, and we're nearly 20 pages behind.

I'm making an executive decision to start over. I've had a new post written up for months. It's time to make the bedrock a functioning game again, and get the thread revitalized. Is that alright with everyone?

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Fine by me, I have just been waiting to clobber it, buuuttt I didn't want to add to the backlog of over 20 pages

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Y'know, I think I've decided that there is just... too much backlog, to the point it's just... not worth tallying all of it. We're not going to catch up at this rate, and we're nearly 20 pages behind.

I'm making an executive decision to start over. I've had a new post written up for months. It's time to make the bedrock a functioning game again, and get the thread revitalized. Is that alright with everyone?
All good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.