• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock v3: New Rock on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I take the bedrock to court, and sue it,

Somehow, I win the case. :p

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I just sort of realize the refs are gone and walk away.

Tossing an armed nuclear warhead behind me.

Sketchie

literally some guy
hey guys so this probs won't matter because of how slow i am anyway, but i will be offline the next few days. go nuts, i'll Judge when i have internet again.

I inform the bedrock of the fact that apparently the Number of Satan amount of damage has been done to it.

The bedrock is simultaneously confused and horrified -- it didn't know it was being kept track of by numbers. -6

I show the bedrock huge Game of Thrones spoilers.

rLjEMQy.jpg

Wow, General, I'm pretty sure there's a RULE about SPOILING your SPOILERS, especially big ones like those. -12

I clip the bedrock's fingernails. Then I paint them bright pink, which clashes with its roughly colored bedrock exterior color. Which I imagine is like a gray The Thing.

I sincerely hope for your sake that you have a much better color taste for yourself. The bedrock, however, is mortified. -13

I decorate the bedrock in 1000 edible nuts, where it's promptly chewed on by various rodents...And for some reason a European Swallow.

Uh, I... y-yeah, yeah okay. Seems legit and breaking-y. please keep them at least 12m away from me okay i'm standing over here -15

I bombard the bedrock with the dankest of memes.

OH SH*T WADDUP!!! *AIRHORNS IN THE DISTANCE* -19

I drop the bedrock off at a karate dojo and watch it get chopped up by professional martial artists.

G E T R E K T -20

GUESS WHO'S BACK!?

I don't know, who?

I ruin thousands of jokes near the bedrock.

gUESS WHO'S BACK
BACK AGAIN
BEDROCK'S BACK
TELL A FRIEND
YEEAAAAAH EVERYONE REPORT TO THE DANCE FLOOR-- *shot*

Anyway, that really sucks for the bedrock. Really turned his heart to stone, y'know? -16

I make an angry post about the mysogonistic Bedrock

*4chan voice* Ugh, not those SJW's again... -15

I moonwalk on the bedrock.

The bedrock is quite bothered. Dance moves from the late 1900s really strike a chord with it. -14

I throw stale muffins at the bedrock.

Oh dang, those muffins are so stale they're....... rock hard! Get it? 'Cause, cause it's the bedrock game! Haha! -15

I sneak up on the bedrock and yell 'BOO'.

The bedrock is very startled. It begins to cry. You monster, you. -13

Zombies eat the bedrocks rocky brain.

Dammit. Now we have a zombie bedrock. Thanks, Monster Guy. -11

I force the bedrock to play sonic the hedgehog 4 (snes), sonic adventure 7 and sonic 3d blast 5

How do you sleep at night, knowing what you've done? -17

I tell the bedrock that senpai will never notice her.

The bedrock is heartbroken. There are cherry blossom petals. I turn my back from the bedrock. Plot twist. I am senpai. -16

the sun baby appears and the bedrock exploded

OH SN A P -20

Explosion Counter This Post: 1
Explosion Counter Overall: 33

I take the bedrock to court, and sue it,

Somehow, I win the case. :p

Y'know what? Y'know? I'm honestly not surprised. I don't know what you sued it for, but I am 0% surprise it GOT REKT and LOST. -17

Damage increased to 0-25.

I tell the bedrock that I'm back >=D *wields jackhammer*

Ah, so you're back! Welcome back. Also, sick jackhammer that does a lot of damage, because jackhammers are made to reck rock. SICK. -21

I just sort of realize the refs are gone and walk away.

Tossing an armed nuclear warhead behind me.

oh man that's unfortunaGOSH DIDDLY DARN SERIOUSLY NOW I'M GONNA HAVE'TA MOVE THIS OPERATION BECAUSE RADIATION POISONING. THANKS FOR NOTHING. -23

I throw crappy mario and sonic fangames at the bedrock

I mean, I'd say get rekt, but I feel like this calls for the mlg sad violin track. -18

Damage Done This Post: 301
Damage Done Overall: 967
HP Remaining: 2933/3900
Damage Counter: 0-25

Sketchie

literally some guy
whats up everybody

I force the bedrock to play sonic the hedgehog 2006

Y'know, maybe the bedrock likes these kind of games. You never know. -15

I tell the bedrock a secret. And then the bedrock finds out later I lied.

Wie schockierend! This is like, ultimate Serebii Forums drama. -19

I fart on the bedrock

*flashbacks to 2nd grade* -11

I write a poem for the bedrock....in comic sans.

*SCREECHES* GET THAT GODFORSAKEN FONT AWAY FROM ME AND THE POOR BEDROCK -22

I attack the bedrock with Comic Sans MS!

*SCREECHES MORE* -24

I attack the bedrock with the system

i can't believe that was a pun. i was gonna write a thing about sticking it to the man, and then i see what font you used. this. truly, this. this is the epitome of comedy. -25

The Man holds the bedrock down.

Tsk, tsk. It just... didn't stick it hard enough. Unfortunate. -21

I throw rotten eggs at the bedrock

Gross. Now it smells really bad, and the bedrock feels gross and i feel gross and now something's probably on fire you never know -19

I graffiti a mustache on the bedrock.

ART. -23

I hypnotize the bedrock.

Wait. So you hypnotized a rock, but you never told it to do anything? You need to give it a command, my guy. Now it's just sitting here, hypnotized into doing nothing. -2

I sit on the bedrock and read. Several others join me for bedrock sitting.

Functional and useful for driving the game's plot (?). Not very comfortable, I suppose... -16

I glitch out the bedrock with missingno.

Um. Rude. Have you ever considered missingno's feelings? -18

I vomit rainbows on the bedrock.

Aah! No! Not the visible light spectrum! -23

I show the bedrock some videos about cartridge tilting

Y'know, I first read that as "cartilage tearing," and to be honest with you that would have made a much bigger impact. -13

Damage Done This Post: 251
Damage Done Overall: 1218
HP Remaining: 2682/3900
Damage Counter: 0-25

Status
Not open for further replies.