• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock v3: New Rock on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I make the hypnotized bedrock cluck like a chicken every time it hears a bell ring.

Then I proceed to ring a bell.

I show the bedrock a video of someone sticking their fingers into an active blender.

Then I pour a blender full of ground beef onto the bedrock's top, laugh manically, and then leave.

I overflow the bedrock's variables, setting them to -1.

Sketchie

literally some guy
I make the hypnotized bedrock cluck like a chicken every time it hears a bell ring.

Then I proceed to ring a bell.

That's better. Humiliations galore is at the tip of your fingers, but you gotta give it a goal. -17

I push the red button and the bedrock sets on fire

and now something's probably on fire you never know

Well, now we know what's on fire. Thank you, vanillite1! -20

I perform a postmodern interpretive dance in front of the bedrock.

A R T. (Unfortunately, the bedrock is one of THOSE losers that just doesn't understand art. *sighs.*) -14

Alright, so, fun fact: in our drama class, when we're getting ready for competitions, we often do this thing where we'll run our scene, but we have to do odd interpretive dances to it. It's really fun but really weird and that's what your attack on the bedrock made me think of.

I throw dank memes at the bedrock

#MAKESEREBIIDANKAGAIN -18

I throw danker memes at the bedrock.

WE'VE MADE SEREBII DANK AGAIN HELL YEAH -22

I screw the bedrock over.

The bedrock's in a horrible state right now. You monster. -21

I show the bedrock a video of someone sticking their fingers into an active blender.

Then I pour a blender full of ground beef onto the bedrock's top, laugh manically, and then leave.

*scooting away nervously* I... I, uh.... well, um, that's, uh, that's really swell, dude, yeah... -24

I throw the dankest memes at the bedrock

THE DANK IS TOO STRONG -9001 (+8976)

I overflow the bedrock's variables, setting them to -1.

GET GUD, BEDROCK -23

A giant elephant tramples the bedrock

Ouch. For both of them. -20

I make one incriminating post in the bedrock's personal forum then never post there again.

Oh dude, that's savage. Get rekt. -21

I tell the bedrock some spoilers

The general already did that, and besides, what spoilers? Maybe the bedrock didn't care. You never know. -7

I tell the bedrock it is fat and unattractive. Destroying what little self-esteem it had.

Sticks and stones may break it's bones, but the bedrock is destroyed inside. -18

I sell all the bedrock's assets to shady businessmen.

Remind me not to actually make any of you people mad. -17

I sell the bedrock to an artist.

SO THAT'S WHY IT'S AT MY DOOR. *mumbles profanities and "why the hell did i decide to be an artist i should have just been a laywer or something"* -15

Damage increased to 0-30.

I toss glitter all over the bedrock. Have fun getting rid of that.

You... you monster. You awful poster. There is glitter everywhere. The ground is stained. Not with blood. With the General's glitter. -26

Damage Done This Post: 308
Damage Done Overall: 1526
HP Remaining: 2374/3900
Damage Counter: 0-30

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
♪I come in like a wrecking ball
I hit this bedrock very hard
All I want is to break this rock
And I wrecked it♪

♪I come in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just close my eyes and swing