• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock v3: New Rock on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
I carve the bedrock's heart out with a spoon. An industrial diamond-edged spoon.

I grab a magic minigun, stand uprange of the bedrock, and empty rounds into it until the bullet casings carpet the ground for miles around.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I can't take on this bedrock alone. Looks like I need to contact my extraterrestrial buddy, Galactalge from another galaxy far away from this one to lend me his death ray.

-Five hours later this happened-

Now how do I use this thing *presses a button and the death ray hits the bedrock*. What? It needs more matter for another blast? I told Galactalge to give me at least 100 charges.

I introduce the bedrock to the wonderful world of "Flesh tunnelling".

(Google face tunnelling piercings. Oh dear god.)

Last edited:

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
I introduce the bedrock to a female bedrock. I kill the female bedrock in front of the original bedrock.

Sketchie

literally some guy
so i found out it's kind of easier to focus on writing a roleplay reply if i do this also so here we go

♪I come in like a wrecking ball
I hit this bedrock very hard
All I want is to break this rock
And I wrecked it♪

♪I come in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just close my eyes and swing
Leave it crashing in a blazing fall
I'm gonna wreck this rock
Yeah, I'm gonna wreck this rock♪

I couldn't help myself. :p

Nor could I, and so I wrote the rest of the song. Wrote and recorded in six hours. (I hope I know what I do for y'all, and I hope you enjoy my hyperfocused craze of yesterday.) -28

(The above is a link to Soundcloud, if your device doesn't like it, here it is on bandcamp. Chorus was written for me by Monster Guy, and the line just before the final chorus is an actual attack made by General Nonsense. Both links have the option to download, if you really want the song.)

I turn the bedrock into a blueberry.

No! Not the dreaded blueberry! -26

I throw acid at the bedrock.

The acid dissolves the rock I think. I don't actually remember half of eighth grade science, which is the last time I was told about rocks. (Probably because the teacher hated me and insisted on putting me in the back of the room so I "wouldn't talk to anyone." (I talked to myself, just to spite him.)) -25

I carve the bedrock's heart out with a spoon. An industrial diamond-edged spoon.

Aaaand while we're on the subject of science, yes! That would truly wreck the rock! Yay for that one guy's scale of how hard rocks are! Woo-hoo! Science! -30

I grab a magic minigun, stand uprange of the bedrock, and empty rounds into it until the bullet casings carpet the ground for miles around.

You're cleaning that up, bucko. Here's the broom. Start sweepin'. -29

I inform the bedrock that I changed my avatar for the first time in many many months.

The bedrock doesn't recognize you for a second. How destructiony. (Neither did I tbh, I thought you were Schade for a second.) -2

I do things to the bedrock.

What kind of things?

Terrible things.

Unspeakable things.

Horrible things

Such bad bad things.

*gasps!* Oh, the specificity! -23

I can't take on this bedrock alone. Looks like I need to contact my extraterrestrial buddy, Galactalge from another galaxy far away from this one to lend me his death ray.

-Five hours later this happened-

Now how do I use this thing *presses a button and the death ray hits the bedrock*. What? It needs more matter for another blast? I told Galactalge to give me at least 100 charges.

Man, how many dragalge are there..? Shoulda made sure you had those hundred charges tho. -20

I introduce the bedrock to the wonderful world of "Flesh tunnelling".

(Google face tunnelling piercings. Oh dear god.)

nope nope nope nopE NOPE NOPE NOPE -27

I introduce the bedrock to a female bedrock. I kill the female bedrock in front of the original bedrock.

*sighs* Killing for shock value, check. -17

I suplex the bedrock just because I can.

BOOYEAH. -29

An anvil falls on the bedrock cartoon-style

Ah-ha, classic anvils. :') -25

I shoot laser beams at the bedrock.

You and your varying spectrums of light. -21

Rocks fall, everyone dies. Including the bedrock.

That's it everybody. We're all dead, we can go home now. -26

Damage Done This Post: 328
Damage Done Overall: 1854
HP Remaining: 2046/3900
Damage Counter: 0-30, 0-35 in 54 damage.

So, curious, does anyone actually read these posts...?

So, curious, does anyone actually read these posts...?

Holy damn, you actually recorded that? Nice.

(Nice voice, btw)

I like to read the reactions to the... various... things that I put forward. (I apparently specialize in psychological attacks.)

I show the bedrock a video about the hatching of surinam toad eggs.

Last edited:

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
I drop the prized souffle the bedrock has slaved over in hopes of finally winning that contest on the floor. Then the bedrock accidentally steps on it.

I hurl the bedrock THROUGH the place beyond nonexistence.

Status
Not open for further replies.