• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock v3: New Rock on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I force the bedrock to drink the kool-aid.

I force the bedrock to say "what could possibly go wrong?"

I duct tape two cats, together, back to back.

Then I drop it above the bedrock.

(Cats always land feet down!)

Sketchie

literally some guy
Yes, I do read these, they are always delightful to read =D

And the bedrock song was hilarious XD

Holy damn, you actually recorded that? Nice.

(Nice voice, btw)

I like to read the reactions to the... various... things that I put forward. (I apparently specialize in psychological attacks.)

Your comments are the only reason I post here actively. :p

I can't hear the song ATM, but I love the lyrics.

!!!! Aaaaah! Thank you so so much, for all of this. I'm so glad you like them! ngl, i know this is small and just a silly forum game, but this really made my day. thank you.

I punch the bedrock in delight.

GENERAL NONSENSE, PUNCH! I hope your knuckles can withstand PURE ROCK. -21

I show the bedrock a video about the hatching of surinam toad eggs.

Y'know, one day I'm going to learn my lesson and not look up these things, and just trust they're terrible. -23 to the bedrock, -9999 to Sketchie, who hasn't learned his lesson.

I carve [the lyrics] into the bedrock.

This is it, guys. This is my legacy. A parody of wrecking ball, carved into a rock. (Points for dedication, that's a bit of lyric.) -26

Damage increased to 0-35.

The moon crashes on the bedrock

This!?? Again!?!? For the love of all! That is good! And holy! Yes it does damage, but consider!! the following!!
1) hurts the earth
2) WE ARE ALSO. ON THE EARTH. US.
3) the moon is basically my wife and i love her mkay
but uh so it does do damage so -27 yo

I drop the prized souffle the bedrock has slaved over in hopes of finally winning that contest on the floor. Then the bedrock accidentally steps on it.

Oh man, this drama's richer than Iain's baked alaska back in 2014! -30

I assassinate the bedrock.

Is the bedrock famous enough to qualify for assassination? It's never done anything super important, it just sits here and takes a beating, I mean... idk.... seems a little....... sketchy....... hm...... -29

I play the bedrock for a fool.

bedrock status: PLAYED. -25

I hurl the bedrock THROUGH the place beyond nonexistence.

be free......... -33

I hypnotize the bedrock into clucking like a chicken

And on the 21st of June, 2016, at 5:40 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Monster Guy did the exact same thing. -3

I have lucasranch create an updated re-release of the bedrock. It is terrible.

honestly i have no idea what that is, but yeah sounds pretty bad -15

I throw a flask full of chemicals at the bedrock.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and trust these are dangerous chemicals. (For all I know, that could be plain ole dihydrogen monoxide.) -18

I use creativity to attack the bedrock.

I'd say that's what everyone's doing, you just have the audacity to be as vague as possible. -31

I subject the bedrock to...*eldritch whispers into the darkness*

I LOOKED INTO THE BEDROCK AND THE BEDROCK L O O K E D I N T O M E -666 (+631)

I cast shadow spike.

A massive spear of darkness pierces the bedrock from below.

Thanks Vlad, keep up that impaling! :) :) :) -32

I shatter the bedrock's soul. :p

There are no words to describe just how done I am. -29

I turn the bedrock into a monster guy

Peachy. Now I have to deal with TWICE the amount of terrible puns. -21

I force the bedrock to listen to an ungodly medley of ever song ever sung by Justin Bieber. I loop this song for 24 hours straight.

I force the bedrock to wear headphones, I died earlier and I am Not dying again this post, no-siree. -26

I take the bedrock and push it somewhere else.

AN ALASKAN BEDROCK. -27

I show the bedrock gameplay of big rigs: over the road racing

The bedrock and I stay up all night watching every video available, partly out of intrigue, and partly out of irony. We find it freaking hilarious, and the bulk of the damage comes from sleep deprivation and our sides ache. The bedrock and I are now best friends and we know all of each others secrets.

Hurry up and destroy this thing. That's too many secrets. -14

I force the bedrock to do a Let's Play of Superman 64.

FLY THROUGH RINGS, PICK UP CARS, GO TO HELL. (all part of a delicious breakfast.) -28

I am back. It's been too long.

I hit the bedrock with the Titanic. Then with its lesser known sister ship, the Olympic.

ngl, i didn't know there was an Olympic until about a minute ago when I looked it up. (I learn a lot of things judging this thing. I didn't want to know about half of them.)

anyway DUDE. THAt'S A PART OF HISTORY BE KIND TO THE OLD THEY'RE LIKE. GRANDMA SHIPS. YOU JUST HIT THE BEDROCK WITH GRANDMOTHERLY SEA VESSELS. -32

I hit the bedrock with an electrified khopesh.

uhm......... sweetie............ @me next time................. (at least it's a khopesh made of steel, not like... ice or w/e.... cause that's like....... super lame....... the lamest......... so lame....... the lamiest......................................................) -31

Damage increased to 0-40.

I change the lock to the door of the bedrock's apartment.

It mistakes you for its ex-boyfriend and cries out in agony. Why, Cameron, why! You shared that apartment! Now everything is gone and over with... -30

I show the bedrock my nightmares.

Sketchie: finally learns his lesson and doesn't look up Shattersoul's thing. The bedrock isn't as fortunate. -35

I throw Maxwell Hudson and Lucas Moncreif at the bedrock. :p

Moncrief* Hunkson*

The boys aren't exactly happy with being thrown at a rock. (In their defense, most people aren't.) -29

I hack the bedrock's computer, and then proceed to:

1: Empty its bank account
2: Use its email to send threatening messages to important people
3: Get the bedrock arrested for possessing various illegal things (Planted!)
4: Fill it full of malware.

That is a good way to destroy someone.Good work, team. -40

I then throw the malware infested computer at the bedrock for good measure.

Some great bedrock breaking out there today. Good, wholesome work. No rock unturned. No computer left unthrown. Some good work ethic here on Serebii Forums dot Com. -34

The bedrock's loved ones embrace it, and then everything explodes into tang.

*hands you the mop* Get cleaning. -38

I force the bedrock to drink the kool-aid.

Woah there, Satan. -40

I force the bedrock to say "what could possibly go wrong?"

*sighs like the guy on cinemasins* -31

I send the bedrock on a field trip to the black hole in the center of our galaxy.

Are you actually Ms. Frizzle? C'mon. Be honest. I see that iguana. You can't hide forever. -35

I throw a bedrock at the bedrock

I put the other bedrock in storage. We'll break this one later. -20

I duct tape two cats, together, back to back.

Then I drop it above the bedrock.

(Cats always land feet down!)

Both cats land, tearing themselves free of the duct tape and land feet down. They are angry. They seek revenge. There is no mercy for the bedrock. -34

(Though, cats don't always land feet down. Sources: I have three cats. One of them is curling up on my leg as we speak. I'm trapped. Send help.)

I throw the bedrock into a pit full of boiling acid.

ACID 2: THIS TIME, IT'S BOILING. -30

Damage Done This Post: 952
Damage Done Overall: 2806
HP Remaining: 1094/3900
Damage Counter: 0-40, 0-45 in 194 damage.

Almost there, y'all. This bedrock doesn't have long for this world.

I hire a mad scientist, and he spends three days building a weapon of some kind.

I use it on the bedrock.

It blasts the bedrock with concentrated cattle farts.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
decends down out of an inter-stella portal from the sky and comets down an awakened divine sword impalement into the bedrock

I use the drunken monkey albino suplex tornado cannon jujitsu on the bedrock.

And while I wave my hands around, some gangsters drive by and gun down the bedrock.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Continuing my gimmick of hitting the bedrock with old boats, the Carpathia, Britannic and Lusitania, are next. KEEL BEFORE MY KNOWLEDGE OF OLD BOATS (and boat puns.)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I have the Bedrock play

The Block of Bedrock RPG 3: Stone Sisterhood.

When it slots the game into it's D(ouble)S(tone), it gets sucked into the game.

Realizing that in the RPG it must tey and resist random creatures attaxk it, it sets off and sees what attacks it can learn:*Fall, Sit There, Cry, and Soften.

IT RETURNS

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Sadly, I ran out of old boats to hit the bedrock with. So I hit it with the Hindenburg, (which then bursts into flame).

Status
Not open for further replies.