• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock v3: New Rock on the Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I unleash a fury of poison jabs on the bed rock.

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
I throw a planet at the bedrock

BladeForge

Happy Person
I slap the bedrock with a fish.
The fish is decorated with spiky ornaments and pine tree needles.
Tree fish slap.

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
I take the bedrock to my basement and do unspeakable things to it.
Then the bedrock makes a book about its horrible fifteen-year experience, that ends with the bedrock's child freeing it from my basement.
That book becomes a blockbuster movie that sells millions
The bedrock becomes rich
Then my plan is enacted...
I hack into the bedrock's bank account, spend all its money, then laugh at it from my solid gold yacht as it cries next to the river, because it has no family or friends. Or a house.
(extra points if you've seen Room, the movie or the book.)

Last edited:

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I take the bedrock and do stuff so horrible and evil that I can't type here cause you people would get nightmares.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I take the bedrock into Minecraft, where it decides to go mining and, by some amazing luck, finds a huge deposit of gold ore straight off the bat.

Then, as it hurries back to its base to put the ore safely in a chest, it gets ambushed and blown up by a creeper.

To add insult to injury, I immediately grab all the bedrock's dropped items before it can return from the spawn point.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I dump all the snow we're getting here down the back of the bedrock's shirt.

BladeForge

Happy Person
I appear at the bedrock's door and say this:

*Knock knock knock-knock knock knock* "Bedrock? Do you wanna build a snooooooowwwwwwmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn? C'mon let's go and play! I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone awayyyyyyyyyyyy...."

I think you can guess what comes next.

Status
Not open for further replies.