• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock VI: No More Mr. Gneiss Guy

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I nuke the bedrock

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I beat the bedrock in a bedrock look-a-like contest.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I send the bedrock on a one way trip to a black hole!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I explain the bedrock who Rodney Long is!

“Who is Rodney Long? Rodney Long is a human first introduced in SPPf Big Brother Season 3 who would try to catch the host, Glen the Ariados, in various occasions. Often renaming him Basket, Glen would eventually escape the clutches of Rodney Long. At the end of the season, one of the Big Brother security guards, Jasmine the Pheromosa, accidentally opened a one-time Ultra Wormhole to an alternate universe where humans don’t exist. This had led to Glen being sucked in along with the other security guards including Jasmine herself alongside a former houseguest, Sam Peterson IV the Turtonator, the runner-up to the final two, Janice the Tsareena, and Nigel the Big Brother house Raticate. Rodney followed them all in the Ultra Wormhole making him the only human in this new universe to exist. He is accompanied by his Pokemon Snack the Vikavolt, Sign the Mandibuzz, and Carpet the Meloetta. Prone to always saying what he loves to kick ass and laughing at things/moments he finds hilarious followed with a random action. Nicknames Pokemon he catches after the most random of things.”

The bedrock eventually gets confused to the point of banging itself along the floor.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I force the bedrock to relive all it's worst memories which probably includes most if not all of this thread.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I just put it into the path of a giant asteroid!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I help the bedrock fulfil all of it’s hopes and dreams but then it looks at me confused as if to ask why I’m helping it, I then reveal that now that it has achieved everything it has ever wanted to achieve that it’s life is all downhill from now on, and to emphasise my point I throw the bedrock off of a cliff.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I flirt uncomfortably with the bedrock

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I take the rock to Hotel California, where it can never leave.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I defeat the bedrock in a cards’ trading child game.