• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock VI: No More Mr. Gneiss Guy

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I trade the bedrock in a game defeating children cards

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I send the rock to the Twilight Zone and then to the Outer Limits.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I throw a giant grenade at the bedrock.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I throw the bedrock into the sun, Twice.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I thrust the bedrock into the Dirac Sea.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Here we go. I've been at work, so we've got our work cut out for us. I'm overjoyed to see that this is taking flight, though!

I nuke the bedrock

Things that exist:
- Hiroshima
- Nagasaki
- The Bedrock

- Everything else

I break up with the bedrock over artistic differences
It sees itself as alive,
And I see it dead!

The bedrock has bad artistic taste, I agree. -7

I'll manipulate bedrock's spouse & kids to think that it is having an affair. & so they leave it.

-100000 to the bedrock's marriage and family life, -10 to the bedrock.

I give the bedrock up
I let the bedrock down
I run around and desert it
I make the bedrock cry
I say goodbye
I tell a lie and hurt it

you've heard of the anti-christ, now get ready for, the Anti-Astley. -8

I throw the bedrock into the hadron collider

i genuinely don't know how that works but i will admit it sounds scary so -6

I beat the bedrock in a bedrock look-a-like contest.

The bedrock has lost its marriage, its dignity, and now his own identity. Is it the bedrock? Or is it really AgentKallus? -7

I send the bedrock on a one way trip to a black hole!

I don't know. It'd probably be fine. It'd only kill us since we're mortal and can't survive the cold deadness of space. But a rock would likely just get a little stretchy and a little stuck. -2

I flame, spam, and troll the bedrock

Hey! That's against the SPPF forum rules! You're banned! -7

I explain the bedrock who Rodney Long is!

“Who is Rodney Long? Rodney Long is a human first introduced in SPPf Big Brother Season 3 who would try to catch the host, Glen the Ariados, in various occasions. Often renaming him Basket, Glen would eventually escape the clutches of Rodney Long. At the end of the season, one of the Big Brother security guards, Jasmine the Pheromosa, accidentally opened a one-time Ultra Wormhole to an alternate universe where humans don’t exist. This had led to Glen being sucked in along with the other security guards including Jasmine herself alongside a former houseguest, Sam Peterson IV the Turtonator, the runner-up to the final two, Janice the Tsareena, and Nigel the Big Brother house Raticate. Rodney followed them all in the Ultra Wormhole making him the only human in this new universe to exist. He is accompanied by his Pokemon Snack the Vikavolt, Sign the Mandibuzz, and Carpet the Meloetta. Prone to always saying what he loves to kick ass and laughing at things/moments he finds hilarious followed with a random action. Nicknames Pokemon he catches after the most random of things.”

The bedrock eventually gets confused to the point of banging itself along the floor.

I'm with the bedrock on this one. -1

I force the bedrock to relive all it's worst memories which probably includes most if not all of this thread.

Fortunately, this bedrock only remembers this thread. Could you imagine if bedrock memories were cumulative? -7

I throw the Bedrock into the path of stampeding robot wildebeest.

LoNg LiVe ThE bEdRoCk -6

I just put it into the path of a giant asteroid!

Bedrock hailed as a hero for sacrificing itself to save earth from giant asteroid. Press F to pay respects, gamers. -8

The bedrock gets diabetes by gazing at my signature

one-word-diabeetus-quickme-31668360.png

I help the bedrock fulfil all of it’s hopes and dreams but then it looks at me confused as if to ask why I’m helping it, I then reveal that now that it has achieved everything it has ever wanted to achieve that it’s life is all downhill from now on, and to emphasise my point I throw the bedrock off of a cliff.

The amount this made me wheeze in real life is real. I'm breaking the limits because that hard left turn you gave me SENT ME. ASDHFJSHFKJ -11

I tell the bedrock no
I tell it where to go
And say it’s only dreaming

But wasn't this a good thing? Are you taking the bedrock on a magic carpet ride? Why are you taking it on a magic carpet ride and not dropping it somewhere? #wastedpotential -1

I flirt uncomfortably with the bedrock

You know, I want to say this would be effective, but I've played enough Park Bench in my days to know that flirting with someone doesn't get them to move. HOWEVER, as a person who has been flirted with and has been uncomfortable by said flirting (i literally have to wear a fake engagement ring at work lol), I can get where you're coming from. -4

I take the rock to Hotel California, where it can never leave.

But, it's such a lovely place.... such a lovely face...... -4

I defeat the bedrock in a children's trading card game

Haha, Bedrock's bad at Yu Gi Oh, laugh at it -5

I defeat the bedrock in a cards’ trading child game.

tumblr_ps3bvhmH9Y1vwvd1xo2_400.gif

I summon the spirits of the bedrock's ancestors & they tell the bedrock how ashamed they are of it.

That's five threads of ancestors. Woof. -9

I trade the bedrock in a game defeating children cards

Monster Guy used Confusion!
It's super effective! -6

I send the rock to the Twilight Zone and then to the Outer Limits.

... I'm not going to lie, I don't know enough about the Twilight Zone to judge this :( -4

I force the bedrock to binge all Twilight movies.

Y'know, the first one wasn't that bad... but yeah i get chu -6

I @ the bedrock

callout post for the bedrock:
-isn't actually used as a bed
-sucks so much that its ancestors hate it
-literally probably cheated on its wife

I fire a rocket launcher at the Bedrock.

Kinda hard to top the nuke, though... -7

I throw a giant grenade at the bedrock.

You got me. You used an adjective. -8

I throw the bedrock into the sun, Twice.

i was a little skeptical about the first time, but the second time really sold me -9

First, I insult the bedrock
Then I assault the bedrock
Finally I pour salt on the bedrock

The bedrock is a rock, not a snail or a demon. Good try though. -5 for the pun.

I thrust the bedrock into the Dirac Sea.

buddy i got an 80% in college intro to physics ok that's as far as i'm going when it comes to theoretical models and the vastness of space, and like i said before just throwing it into space won't do much to a rock (see: all the space junk that is junking about in space) -2

Current Bedrock: Basic Binchrock
Current Damage Rating: 1-10, no shifts
Damage Done This Post: -183
Current HP: 203/500

WOW this rock is going fast. should we do bedrock awards again? i'm thinking yes.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I give the bedrock physical science, chemistry and math homework.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I force the bedrock to listen to "Desperado" for 168 hours straight.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I get the bedrock to write up a CV, personal statement and cover letter.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I have the bedrock listen to annoying songs on loop, such as 'Banana Phone' and the theme song to Barney.