• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock VI: No More Mr. Gneiss Guy

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I Force the the bedrock to binge all of Sword Art Online

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I force the bedrock to watch nonstop reality tv shows and soap operas!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I tell the bedrock it can trust me, it can't, I then proceed to throw it into a volcano.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I force the Bedrock to listen to a recording of nails getting scraped on a chalkboard.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I encourage the bedrock's bad habits through the use of faint praise, gently encouraging it down the path of self-destruction. Then I put a gun to its head and pull the trigger.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I force the bedrock to become a hunter in Hunter X Hunter... and then one of the characters kills it with Nen.

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I wholeheartedly recommend Spider-man PS4 to the bedrock, it wants to try it out but then I remind it that bedrocks are inanimate objects and thusly cannot play video games.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I place the bedrock within my soul, wherein it is purified and purged of all evils. However, it is so dense that the bedrock is crushed by sheer gravitational forces.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Just got home from an amazing car show. I promise my goal is to aim for two a day, one in the afternoon and one in the evening, but life's been crazy so y'all'll have to settle with this.

I tell the bedrock that it has a s*it taste in anime.

All anime is ****. Next. -1 (sdfhdj i watch anime though too pls don't be too man)

A horde of hungry Aron attacks the Bedrock.

Can it be considered a bloodbath if the rock doesn't bleed..? -8

I'll torture the bedrock

Yes, you and everyone else in the thread. I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific than that. -4

I give the bedrock physical science, chemistry and math homework.

DISGOSTINGE -7

I'll give the bedrock all of my Swedish language homework.

You know, my language homework was always some of my favorite to not get done. -5

I force the bedrock to listen to "Desperado" for 168 hours straight.

Hey, Desperado is easily one of the best Eagles songs, and I've been listening to O by Coldplay on repeat and could easily do it for 168 hours straight, so I'm sure the bedrock would be just fine with listening to Desperado for 168 hours straight. Perhaps you meant Despacito, which is also a banger honestly. -1

I get the bedrock to write up a CV, personal statement and cover letter.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -10
(fam i am literally losing my job by the end of august because the company's going down and i feel this in the bedrock's soul.)

I have the bedrock listen to annoying songs on loop, such as 'Banana Phone' and the theme song to Barney.

Alright, THERE we go. Those are some truly awful pieces of music at could be easily forgotten about. -6

I force the bedrock to watch every episode of Fuller House on an endless loop!

Ugh. TV Sequels. That's the lowest you can get in the barrel of sequel-dom. -7

I attack the bedrock with magic

I can only assume by this you mean Magic Missile, so roll 3d4. Please include your WIS stat next time. (3+1+1=5) -5

I Force the the bedrock to binge all of Sword Art Online

But if the bedrock's got **** taste in anime, then wouldn't this be a good thing for the bedrock..? -5

I make the bedrock watch every Dingo Pictures Rip off movies ever made!

Don't ever make me look that up again. -8

I force the bedrock to watch nonstop reality tv shows and soap operas!

Fool! It's the Basic Binchrock! Its basicness THRIVES on the Kardashians, Jersy Shore, and cliche soap operas! -1

I tell the bedrock it can trust me, it can't, I then proceed to throw it into a volcano.

These plot twists are SENDING ME. Someone nominate AgentKallus for a screenwriting emmy or whatever award is over that jazz. -9

The bedrock falls down

To the ground? To get out? Of the rain, boom, boom, boom?
Or more along the lines of all the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put the bedrock back together again? -4

I force the Bedrock to listen to a recording of nails getting scraped on a chalkboard.

Honestly, the sound of nails on a chalkboard is not nearly as harrowing as touching the damn chalkboard itself. -5

I encourage the bedrock's bad habits through the use of faint praise, gently encouraging it down the path of self-destruction. Then I put a gun to its head and pull the trigger.

That's what we call toxic friendship, kids! -8

I force the bedrock to become a hunter in Hunter X Hunter... and then one of the characters kills it with Nen.

I don't know enough about HxH, but I've seen enough on tumblr that that's probably bad. -7

I wholeheartedly recommend Spider-man PS4 to the bedrock, it wants to try it out but then I remind it that bedrocks are inanimate objects and thusly cannot play video games.

A5aUABX.png

file photo of us bullying the bedrock for not being able to do things that require hands or any sort of motor skills whatsoever -8

The bedrock takes an arrow to the knee. Or an arrow to the location where it’s knees would be if it had them.

I hear through the internet grapevine that that means "get married." Does this mean the bedrock has a new lover in which to affair with? -6

I place the bedrock within my soul, wherein it is purified and purged of all evils. However, it is so dense that the bedrock is crushed by sheer gravitational forces.

Now you're getting it! The lack of strong gravity forces in space won't do much, but crushing by a lot of gravity will sure do a something! -7

I destroy the bedrocks self esteem

don't make me post the image again

A5aUABX.png

Current Bedrock: Basic Binchrock
Current Damage Rating: 1-10, no shifts
Damage Done This Post: -128
Current HP: 75/500

We're almost there! So close to taking down our first rock! Go! Fight! Win!

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I bring out a whole bunch of Gengars who all use Hypnosis and then Dream Eater on the bedrock.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
@Monster Guy Great minds think alike! Was thinking of something similar a few minutes ago.

Bring out a ton of fighting Pokemon and have them break the rock into smithereens.