• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock VI: No More Mr. Gneiss Guy

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I complain to the bedrock about how I'm out of ideas on how to attack it

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I give the bedrock some Pop Rocks and soda.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I arrest the bedrock for loitering. It gets 1,000,000,000 life sentences.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I frame the bedrock for arson that was actually committed by Jimchar the Chimchar.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I force a Mewtwo to kick the bedrock off of a steep waterfall, that leads into a deadly volcano.

TheWanderingMist

I have a Level 10 Machamp use Seismic Toss on the bedrock.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I accuse the bedrock of high treason, and make sure it gets hanged, drawn and quartered.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I go after the bedrock with Highlander's sword (the one from the tv show), kill it and then become immortal.

TheWanderingMist

I make the bedrock immortal, then throw it into the Lake of Fire, where it will be subjected to the Second Death.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I destroyed all of the bedrock's video game save files for all of the games they've ever owned.

TheWanderingMist

I make the bedrock an informant for the mob. Since it remains silent, it is thrown into the ocean where it will erode.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I make the bedrock so angry that it uses self-destruct.