• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock VI: No More Mr. Gneiss Guy

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I speak purposely bad Swedish to the bedrock to annoy it

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I defenestrate the bedrock.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I block the bedrock from using the internet, then file a lawsuit against it and then have it arrested on false charges.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I try to calm the bedrock down, it's had a stressful day after all, with all the lawsuits, the triggering and the purposely bad Swedish.

I try to build back up the foundation of trust that I ,ashamedly, have torn down again and again. I Tell the bedrock that I am truly and utterly sorry, and that from this point forward I'll be here beside it, through war and peace, through pain and struggle. I tell the bedrock that it would make sense for it to hate me, I did throw it into the sun twice after all, I tell it that it shouldn't feel like it needs to trust me ,I understand that it might not be there yet, and maybe it never will be, and that is fair, I absolutely get it, I understand.

I tell it that perhaps I don't deserve it's trust, I did all those terrible things after all and that cannot change, the past isn't malleable ,only the lenses through which we see it. But ,I say, but I know that unlike the past the future is malleable, it is not yet set. The future only sets when it goes through the present and becomes the past, that, that is the passage of time. Bedrock , I continue, bedrock please, allow the future to be better than the past by making the right choices in the present, is it the right choice to trust me now bedrock?, that I cannot say because I do not know. I am a strong believer in redemption , the idea that people can become better, is it not a noble sentiment bedrock my friend?, I hope you will allow me to at least attempt to redeem myself, to become a better man. Is that not to the meaning of life? To become better?

I understand ,bedrock, that this isn't easy ,most things worth doing aren't easy, but we need to start a process that will help us to begin to heal. I won't ask you to forgive me because I don't think I deserve that, but bedrock I will ask you something, what in your existence do you treasure most? I ask you this not to simply pry, no, but to better myself so I can become more like that which you most treasure, as a dependable bedrock like you would surely value most the best things in life.

I sit down next to the bedrock and I wait, sorrowfully, guilt filling my eyes with a contorted look of pain. I look up at the bedrock as I await it's response.

Once the bedrock has responded I will spit at it and mockingly laugh at it, I then speak once again to the bedrock, telling it that I only asked what it treasured most so I could take that from it first, and I make good on my word and take away what the bedrock treasures most. I think to myself, what a fool the bedrock is, but then I wonder if I am the fool for teaching the bedrock such a miserable lesson, I do not want the bedrock to become a pessimist as they are never disappointed and I want to disappoint the bedrock. I then wonder where I am, if this is hell for bedrocks or something like that, I then decide that this post has run it's course.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I declare the bedrock legally dead, impersonate it, and then pretend to have come back from the dead so I can proceed to take over the remains of its shattered life.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I'd throw giant water balloons at the bedrock.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I whelm the bedrock.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I lock the bedrock inside of a creepy haunted house.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I let Jameschar cook for the bedrock, he burns all the food to cinders on purpose.

@Sketchie I hope my over the top post didn't kill this thread.