• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock VI: No More Mr. Gneiss Guy

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I tie the bedrock up onto a rocket and send it off into space where it gets sent into a wormhole and then into a black hole and disintegrates.

Sketchie

literally some guy
y’all, i am so sorry for the lateness of the next judge post. i have had little time between waking up and crawling back into bed to do Internet. I’ll do my best to squeeze in some time on sunday. fear not! your judge does not abandon you and encourages you to keep posting!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I bring in WWE wrestlers to beat up the bedrock.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I have Donkey Kong beat up the Bedrock.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I send the Bedrock to the school as seen in the game Kindergarten where it keeps being killed off in various ways in an endless loop.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I other the bedrock a choice (or at least an illusion of choice) ,a 50/50 chance, I hold two cards behind my back, one in each hand. The two cards are the jack of hearts and the ace of clubs, I say that if it pick the jack of hearts I'll free it from its torment but if it picks the ace of clubs then I will fill it with water and then freeze it.

Whichever hand it picks I make sure it gets the ace of clubs but I show it that it that I did have both cards to convince it that this wasn't a trick, hoping that knowing freedom was in reach and yet it failed will add to it's torment.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I curse the bedrock for all eternity.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I slap the bedrock silly.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I summon @Sketchie to tally the bedrock's damage for once in its miserable shell of a life.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I submerge the bedrock in water and then rapidly freeze the water, I repeat this process like I dunno 507 times.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I challenge the bedrock to a duel.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Alright, here's the deal. I am going to judge until our current bedrock is dead, then make a new post with the new rock. Thank you all so much for being patient with me, it's been one heckova month for me. Without further ado, let's DESTROY! THIS! ROCK!

I'll ruin the bedrock's birthday

Cutting. No wife, no ancestors, and now no birthday. That's gotta be rough. -7

I paint the rock to look like a Seviper and then release hundreds of Zangoose to Attack it!

Using the pokedex to your advantage, I see! I mean, Normal isn't very effective against Rock, but given the mass amount of Zangoose you've got there I'm sure it makes up for it. -9

I cancel the bedrock

Well, we've already called it out, so I guess this is the logical next step. #cancelled #-6

I bring out a whole bunch of Gengars who all use Hypnosis and then Dream Eater on the bedrock.

Do rocks dream? Do rocks have wives? Ancestors? Memory? How sentient exactly is this rock? -5

I stab the bedrock with a wooden stake

Nice try, but it's a rock, not a vampire. It's not even a sparkling rock! (Though, you HAVE given me an idea as to what to do for an October bedrock...) -4

For good measure, I shoot the bedrock with a silver bullet

Save your silver for an actual werewolf Mon. Now we've got one less

@Monster Guy Great minds think alike! Was thinking of something similar a few minutes ago.

Bring out a ton of fighting Pokemon and have them break the rock into smithereens.

I complain to the bedrock about how I'm out of ideas on how to attack it

Sounds like a you problem and not the bedrock's problem. -1

I throw a bunch of Funko Pops at the bedrock

Those things are... weird. I'll do some research on this attack and throw some at my sibling. -6

I give the bedrock some Pop Rocks and soda.

Now, did you give it Pop Rocks as in the candy, or Pop Rocks as in Fatherly Rocks? Both are bad, be it the stickiness, or the shame... -8

I make the bedrock attack the bedrock, and then nobody tallies so he has no idea how much damage he took

I feel like this is in reference to something. Can't quite put my finger on what. Someone help me out here. -7

I arrest the bedrock for loitering. It gets 1,000,000,000 life sentences.

I'm sure it prefers...

THE DEATH SENTENCE! -9

Congratulations @TheWanderingMist!
giphy.gif

With your 1B life sentences attached to the horrible crime of standing around, you have vanquished The Basic Binchrock, earning your place in the hall of champions! You shall be honored on the first post, and I'll whip up your celebratory userbar in a minute or so. Congratulations again!

Current Bedrock: Basic Binchrock
Current Damage Rating: 1-10, no shifts
Damage Done This Post: -76
Current HP: -1/500 = VANQUISHED

who'se ready...... for some STONKS