• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock VI: No More Mr. Gneiss Guy

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
I reveal to the bedrock that it's parents are actually siblings.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'd send the bedrock back in time to the extinction of the dinosaurs, where it gets smashed into smithereens by a giant meteor.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I take the bedrock to California... just in time for an earthquake.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I have the bedrock run for President and it falls apart from all the stress.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I gather the remains of all he destroyed bedrocks and melt them down into molten lava, I then drown the bedrock in the molten remains of the past bedrocks, I make sure it knows where the lava came from.

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I strap the Bedrock to a rocket and launch it into the Sun.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I trick the bedrock into clicking the link in my signature.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I lock all of the bedrock's posts.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
I take the bedrock to the museum and try to get it interested in dinosaurs, telling it that the stock market was invented by a Dinosaur(metaphorically speaking). I then teach it all I know about dinosaurs, learning more about them my self in the process and then I send the bedrock back in time and it becomes the meteor that purportedly triggered the extinction event and once it sees what it has done, what it has become, I bring it back to the present and get it arrested for crimes against nature.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I force the bedrock to comprehend Time Cube.

---------------------------------------------

I force the bedrock to watch a Big Brother: Cringiest moments compilation.
Isn't that the same as just watching the show?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I make the bedrock sign away all of it's copyrights. It then goes broke and jumps off a bridge.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I teach the bedrock Linear A. It longs to share its knowledge with the world, but as it has no way to communicate, its mind weeps silently in its stony prison.