• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Block of Bedrock!

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

w
For this game you pretty much are attacking a block of bedrock, which has one billion HP. You have to make up your own attacks to wear the bedrock down and break it.

The block of bedrock is a reference to Minecraft.

Bedrock's starting HP:
1,000,000 HP
Yep. Ya have to chip that down.

Similar to Destroy the evil warrior in a way, except there are no sign ups, no classes or specific moves, and it doesn't fight back.

The player who finishes off the bedrock will be put in the Hall Of Fame along with the attack they used.

Here's an example on how things will go:

Player: I karate chop the bedrock
Tallyist: The bedrock takes 1 HP
Player: I throw a can at the bedrock
Tallyist: The bedrock takes 0 HP
Player: I throw acid at the bedrock
Tallyist: The bedrock takes 2 HP

NOTE TO THE TALLYISTS: Make sure the amount of damage you give the bedrock is a feasible amount so it equals how strong the attack is/seems. Remember the bedrock not only has obviously high HP, but defense, too. The average amount the bedrock should take is 0 - 3 for the first five pages.
After the first five pages have passed, the bedrock will weaken a layer. It will take twice as much damage. After ten pages it will do three times as much damage. After fifteen it will do four times. So on so forth. This may be nerfed in a future update. If the attack does 0 normally, whatever the current attacks are being multiplied by is how much the attack will do (ex someone throws a plastic fork and does 0 HP, after five pages it will do 1-2 HP).

Rules:
-All SPPF rules apply.
-No game-breaking attacks.
I will add more if needed.

Current Tallyists:
-Spite
-Sarcastic Oshawott
-Gorilladanny
-Leafstormfire
-mariobrosvswariobros
-Destroyer39
-The Joker.
-Z-nogyroP
-SapphireBlueEyes7799

Current Hall Of Fame:​

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'll use my Space Controlling Scythe to distort the area around the rock

Liltwick

I will use a Double Scythe combo on the Bedrock

Jordie

Bang!
I use a other worldly machine to create a 10.0 magnitude earthquake under the bedrock

Liltwick

I will consume the bedrock in an Inferno

(Spite, where art thou?)

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
I'll use a stick of dynamite to blow up the bedrock.

Liltwick

I summon a Meteor to crush thy Bedrock

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I will drop a thermonuclear bomb on the bed rock.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I call down orbital bombardment on the bedrock.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
I get Captain Falcon to FALCON PAWNCH the bedrock.