• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the Evil Warrior!

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

[SUB]Because I couldn't have a copy of this thread in my documents folder forever...[/SUB]
Destroy the Evil Warrior!
Please read the whole post before replying!
This thread has been disapproved before because of the soul fact that the minions didn't have much power compared to the others, so I went ahead and nerfed the foes by giving them HP and locked moves. Though this seems too nerfed, I gave them classes to choose what moves they could use.

All SPPF rules apply.

So, I'm the evil warrior guy. I currently have...

CURRENT HP: 1,000,000/1,000,000

Minions:
All minions have 75 HP.
MINION'S DEFENSE IS CURRENTLY RAISED

Water Minions:
Water Minions can use Surf, to make it so everyone who already attacked within the last page can't attack until the next page, and dealing ten damage to all of them in the process. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE MINIONS AND MYSELF. Water Minions can also heal up fellow minions with Aqua Ring, as well as myself.

CURRENT WATER MINIONS:
-gmoyes
-bobyjoe5000

Fire Minions:
Fire minions are merely for attacking and inspiring. Inspiring (with Fire Spin) decreases the amount of damage taken to the whole team for one page. They can also use Flamethrower to half the attack of all attackers who already posted within the last page. Like Surf, this does not include myself and the other minions.

CURRENT FIRE MINIONS:
-TeamRocketGrunt
-MudkipzRock
-Norns
-Comboman77

Grass Minions:
Grass minions are for protection. They can block by spouting plants from the ground, thus protecting two select teammates from attacks up until the next page, by using Sprout. They can use Razor Leaf to make it so the last five posters (not fellow minions, people who posted within the last page do not count either) will be injured, thus cannot attack for a random amount of posts (between 1-10).

CURRENT GRASS MINIONS:
-Mr. Marowak
-andzedan000

NEW CLASSES AS OF 7/9/2012:
Electric Minions (suggested by anzedan000)
Electric Minions can use Charge Beam to raise the attack of their team. Every charge beams done by any member of the team within the last two pages equal to the amount of damage done when Discharge is used. Electric minions are mainly about teamwork.

All Minion attacks do a set amount of damage against the attackers.

NOW FOR THE CLASSES!
There are twelve classes: Wizard, Knight, Spy, Exposionist, Archer, Chronokeeper, Weaponist, Monk, Vampire, Ninja, Shinigami, and Priest.
I WILL add more classes later on, if any of you want to switch upon dying or join as a new class later on. And yes, if you die, you ARE allowed to change classes, but you must wait one page before doing so.
All classes have 75 HP.

WIZARD'S MOVESET:
-Wish (increases a teammate's attack for one page)
-Healing Wish (In one page, heals the member of the team that is at lowest health)
-Psychic (attacks two select enemies and may lower their defense for one page)
-Mind Reader (Allows one select enemy to not be able to attack you for one page)

Current Wizards:
-lawmaster
-magicat

KNIGHT'S MOVESET:
-Block (Allows one select minion not be able to effect one select teammate until next time the Blocking Knight attacks)
-Slash (Attacks a minion, may do twice as much damage as normal)
-Iron Defense (Raises your and fellow teammate's defense for one page)
-Sky Uppercut (Hurts and stuns one select enemy for half a page)

Current Knights:
-Loreni333
-Nightfall_

SPY'S MOVESET:
-Shadow Sneak (Disappears one turn, cannot be hit, and attacks one select foe the next)
-Shock Wave (Damages four select foes with a weak zap)
-Trick (Causes one select foe to be unable to move for a page)
-Giga Drain (Steals the health of one select foe to heal one select teammate)

Current Spies:
-SasoriSand
-DittoDude

EXPLOSIONIST'S MOVESET:
-Explosion (Kills yourself, but hurts five select foes)
-Seed Bomb (Hurts two random foes)
-Safeguard (Protect two select teammates from one type of attack for one page)
-Memento (Kills yourself, but raises the attack of all teammates for a page)

Current Explosionists:

ARCHER'S MOVESET:
-Single Shot (Damages one foe)
-Dual Shot (Mildly damages two foes)
-Triple Shot (Weakly damages three foes)
-Quadruple Shot (Barely damages four foes)

Current Archers:
-leafstormfire
-Zekshirom

NEW CLASSES AS OF 7/9/2012

CHRONOKEEPER'S MOVESET (suggested by SasoriSand):
-Time Shift (Makes the target unable to attack for one page. This cannot be used more then twice every two pages)
-Time Bomb (After five posts the target takes 5-10 damage)
-Reverse (The attack is negated)
-Wall of Time (For the entire page, no damage can be done. However, all effects will be applied next page, if anybody attacks)

WEAPONIST'S MOVESET (suggested by Nightfall_, name added):

-Brick Break: (Use on one foe. This breaks any sort of defense on the one you are using it on, deals double damage if you actually break something)
-Toxic Spikes: (Use on yourself or any teammate. Once an attack hits whoever you used it on, the person that hit you will take damage and get poisoned/ sometimes badly poisoned You take damage every turn. Badly Poisoned takes more damage)
-Taunt: (Use on one foe. This forces the foe to only be able to use moves that attack, no effect moves)
-Curse: (Use on yourself or any teammate. The person you used it on can go 3 times this page - All effects that keep you stuck for a page are ignored)

Current Weaponists:
-HydroSwampert
-DarkRecon

MONK'S MOVESET (suggested by DittoDude):
-Focus Punch (Deals intense damage to a select opponent if the user is not attacked for a full page.)
-Giga Impact: (Deals intense damage to an opponent, but user cannot attack on the next page)
-Meditate: (User's next two attacks will deal double damage.
-Risk Blow: Deals intense damage, but user dies if it is blocked or evaded in any way)

VAMPIRE'S MOVESET (suggested by bobyjoe5000):
-Bite (Targets one enemy. May make them yelp in pain, causing them unable to act until page)
-Leech Life (Targets one enemy. Heal HP equal to half the damage done)
-Transform (Transforms you or an ally into a bat, making the target harder to hit, but only able to use Bite and Leech Life. Wares off on page)
-Mean Look (Makes up to 2 enemies immobile until page, but can still use moves that affect themselves)

NINJA'S MOVESET (also suggested by bobyjoe5000):
-Shadow Sneak (Hits 3 enemies for weak damage)
-Secret Sword (Pulls out a random elemental sword to do damage)
-Sharpen (Ups the power of Secret Sword for 2 pages, including current page)
-Shadow Force (Does 2 attacks. First attack hides you from attacks of any kind, then attack 2 happens on the 2nd update after this was used. Because of it's power, it wares you out, letting you do only 1 attack next page)

SHINIGAMI'S MOVESET (also suggested by SasoriSand):
-Hado no Sanjusan : Shokaho (Fires a ball of energy to one target)
-Bakudo no Hachi : Danku (Blocks all attacks on one ally or yourself)
-Shikai (Deals damage to 1-3 targets. Damage depends on amount of targets degrading per target)
-Bankai (Sacrificing your two moves per page, deal massive damage to one target)

^I cannot stop reading this class's bio without a Japanese accent.

PRIEST'S MOVESET (also suggested by Dittodude)
Special notes: (All attacks have a 15% chance of failing. If they do fail, then the Priest takes 50 HP in damage.)

-Blessing (Makes one teammmate (not yourself) take half the normal amount of damage and deal twice as much for the rest of the page)
-Curse (Makes one enemy deal half the normal amount of damage and take twice as much for the rest of the page)
-Judgement (Three pages from the time it is used, one enemy is instantly killed. Can only be used once every three pages)
-Healing Prayer (Three pages from the time it is used, two allies are fully healed. Can only be used once every three pages)

And there are no turns. But you cannot spam attacks. You can go up to two times per page.

Code:
I want to fight/fight for the Evil Warrior!
Do you want to be a fighter or a minion?: 
Which starting class/minion type do you want to be?:
You can sign up AT ANY TIME. Sign ups will never be closed.

Note you can only go twice per page.

Without further ado, sign ups are open! AND WILL FOREVER BE OPEN! Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
I want to fight the Evil Warrior!
Do you want to be a fighter or a minion?: Fighter
Which starting class/minion type do you want to be?: Knight

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Which starting class/minion type do you want to be?: Spy

I really hope this picks up.

lawmaster

What is that?
I want to fight the Evil Warrior!
Which starting class/minion type do you want to be?: I want to be a wizard!

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Do you want to be a fighter or a minion?: A minion
Which starting class/minion type do you want to be?: Fire!

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I want to fight/fight for the evil Warrior
Do you want to be a fighter or a minion?: minion
Which starting class/minion type do you want to be?: Fire if i can be if i can't be that then Water

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Hey Spite i have a question if we lose all of our hp does that mean we can't come back here if your a minion

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

No. You can change your class if you die, but after you're dead, you cannot attack for one page.
This is the only forum game to my knowledge that uses pages. So I want at least 15 players before we officially begin.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Hey Spite can we like train or something and can everyone have like combo moves (this is just a suggestion) like 2 people in a group use 2 moves at the same time

Last edited: