• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the world game

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
if you were going to destroy the world how would you do it?
first you say how you would destroy it then the next person rates yours and says how they would destroy the world
example
Guy 1:i would blow it up
Guy 2: 2/10 its unoriginal i would burn it
Guy 3: 0/10 you can't burn the ocean i would send it into a black hole
Guy 4 7/10 pretty good i would send it into the sun
and so on and so on
rules
forum rules
please keep them original
as of now ratings are based on effectiveness not creativity
MOST IMPORTANT RULE! have fun!
ill start
i would destroy it with giant meteors.

Last edited:

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
ban list
-
-
-
-
-
you will get banned for
double posting (on purpose)
spamming
being rude
breaking forum rules
all bans will last for 1 week
until the third time when it will be made a perma ban

Last edited:
Robot dolphins are boring. (3/10)

I'd rather destroy the world with the Sword of Chaos!

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Is that some strange video game reference I don't know? (3/10)

I'll destroy it by creating the largest paradox in the known universe. I'm still working on it.

3/10. just say, "This statement is false."

I would subject the earth to justin bieber's singing. It would be so irritated it would blow itself up.

lawmaster

What is that?
8/10 I would like to see how that plays out
Dtw by comanding animals to destroy humans and civilization then the world will be completly different and it would basically be a new world

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
1/10 very boring
teenage mutant ninja turtle zombies (need i say more)

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
7/10 yes you do
a nucular kitten that will go to the core and destroy it

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
0/0 total fail
i will eat the planet

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
5/10 just eat it!

I tie my best friend Kevin to a rocket with C-4 strapped to his chest, blast him in into space. Then he hits a satellite he gets deflected off of it crashing into, and exploding Optimus Prime allowing Sentinel Prime, and Megatron's plan succeding. Then Cybertron to come to our universe and crush the entire planet.

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
9/10 it would be 10/10 if you used justin biever instead
just plain and simple nuke it

0/10

Didn't work before.

I would fire a laser into space. it would be deflected off a bunch of sattilites, hit a tree, bounce off and hit Justin Bieber, bounce off him and hit an alien civilization, they get mad and destroy our planet with their megalaser, but the Death Star intercepts it, and destroys the alien civilization. Then it destroys earth.

4/10 A little complicated.

I go back in time before the Big Bang and destroy the little ball that would eventually become the Universe so it would have never existed.