• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Destroy the world game

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
7/10 they wouldn't eat the earth they would choke us all with smoke
also ratings are suppost to based on effectiveness now not originality
i would capture the ghosts in laverder town's pokemon tower and have them posses everyone forks and when they put the fork in their mouth they are killed and their body is used by the ghosts to kill everyone who is still alive

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
7/10 Somewhat creative.

I would unleash my army of evil robot ninja zombie bunnies.

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
4/10 people would revolt against them
i would open jirachi's 3rd eye

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
5/10 forgot how that went (never saw the movie in ages!) but I'm guessing it went terribly wrong

I would take Justin Bieber up to space, get a huuuuuuuuge microphone loud enough to be heard around the world when used, and let him sing into it.....with NO AUTOTUNE

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
1000000/10 BEST. PLOT. EVER.

I would speed up the aging of the sun to when it turns into a red giant, frying everyone.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
1000000/10 BEST. PLOT. EVER.

I would speed up the aging of the sun to when it turns into a red giant, frying everyone.

I think I heard that before.... 2/10

I would dig a whole to the core of the earth and let all the lava rise to the surface the burn everything while destroying the earth's gravity.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Original. 8/10

I would divide by zero while shouting "I AM LYING!"

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
9/10 ARG! But people with an IQ of <50 and Kids who didn't learn that won't be affected

The Borg assimilate Earth (cyborg zombies!)