• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. X3 He doesn't even have to be there sometimes, BUT HE IS. Like the Maze episode, total comedy relief, but he was there none the less. >w> And I think Satoshi runs into him twice. Ohohoh. (Well, from what I remember anyway.)

Thanks Swampert Trainer! ^_^

By the way, what day is it? It's Monday. (I realize I'm not good with captions. ^^;)

Yup, Shinji's first act of stalking was in episode 2, he 'watched' Satoshi capture a Starly. It was probably love at first sight when he saw Satoshi, which is why he watched the whole thing. I bet if it had been anyone else catching that Starly, he wouldn't have watched past .000000000001 seconds.

I'm not good at captions either (I couldn't even win a caption contest on neopets), but I can't wait to see the other's captions!

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
FanArt Monday! I don't have any pictures of Ash and Paul, but I'm excited to see some cute art.

Same here =3 I have a freind who is awesome at drawing, I am gonna ask *cough*force*cough* her to draw a purdy Comashipping drawing =D

FanArt Monday!
THAT'S THE SPIRIT! -gives you key to next level-

You guys can always show off how amazing the other fanartists are by sharing some work. >>;
[img139]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/earthstuperstar/pokemon/fanart/c-cp-9.jpg[/img139]
Tocot finally got a new art.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Wow, thats some awesome fanart you found, Sweet May! Look at Paul comforting Ash (maybe after the lose of an important battle?)

Well today is AMV Tuesday and I'm working on a Comashipping slideshow at the moment. Unfortunetly it isn't done yet, but I look forward to seeing what other people post!

Yuitheeevee

Pokemon Breeder
I love Tocot's artwork.

I still think Ash is the girl in the relationship

Vulpixi_Misa

Starving Artist
We are allowed to post fanart sites here, right?

Ixora
I like Ixora's pretty soft art. They also have cute chibis. They draw mainly Satoshi-uke with Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Lugia, Darkrai, Sceptile, Shigeru and Shinji as seme. ...Basicly Satoshi is everyone's uke.

Kakuteki
I <3 Kakuteki because they also draw Smash Brothers art. They have cute art, pairing Satoshi with various other character too, both het and BL.

tocot
Pretty pretty pretty pretty art. Shinji is sexy and Satoshi is kinda creepy really uke. They have super cute chibis though. >w>

I love Tocot's artwork.

I still think Ash is the girl in the relationship

I agree with both those statements, Satoshi just seems like he would also be willing to be the girl, considering he has also cross-dressed, and still looked good =3

=0 Shinji said has a freind! I can't believe I didn't catch that the first few times I watched the episode. It was the episode after Satoshi caught Turtwig, ya know, the one where Shinji showed off his Ninj4 skillz when he got blasted off the cliff. Before that, he called Chimchar is freind! I knew he considered at least one his freind =3

Vulpixi_Misa

Starving Artist
=0 Shinji said has a freind! I can't believe I didn't catch that the first few times I watched the episode. It was the episode after Satoshi caught Turtwig, ya know, the one where Shinji showed off his Ninj4 skillz when he got blasted off the cliff. Before that, he called Chimchar is freind! I knew he considered at least one his freind =3

Wait, where? D8 I'm watching the episode a billion times and I don't hear anything.

Kurai

Elite Sage
tocot
Pretty pretty pretty pretty art. Shinji is sexy and Satoshi is kinda creepy really uke. They have super cute chibis though. >w>

I agree with the really pretty art. The only thing that makes wince is the "really uke" Satoshi. I don't think I've found any fanart sites with him as seme. Especially with Shinji. =/ Not that it bothers me a lot or anything.

Oh, and yeah Phantom? I'm also on Vulpixi_Misa on this. I've only watched the episode once or twice, but I don't think I've heard Shinji say that...

XD Lololo, was Satoshi EVER happy cross-dressing?

Some seeeeeexy art posted, gaiz \o/

Wait, where? D8 I'm watching the episode a billion times and I don't hear anything.

Right before he battles Turtwig with Chimchar when he throws the Pokeball he calls Chimchar his freind. I am watching the episode on Animecrazy.net D/P Episode 6 Starting at 2:57, listen carefully. He says '...And I wanna give my *freind* here a chance for a little revenge'

Vulpixi_Misa

Starving Artist
Right before he battles Turtwig with Chimchar when he throws the Pokeball he calls Chimchar his freind. I am watching the episode on Animecrazy.net D/P Episode 6 Starting at 2:57, listen carefully. He says '...And I wanna give my *freind* here a chance for a little revenge'

Unless you're talking about the dub, because I vaguely remember Paul saying that.

Kurai said:
The only thing that makes wince is the "really uke" Satoshi. I don't think I've found any fanart sites with him as seme. Especially with Shinji. =/ Not that it bothers me a lot or anything.

I think it was this site that kinda scared me with the Satoshi-uke. I've only seen Shinji uke to Reiji or Jun, not that I look for that stuff, it just happens to be there.

Ah, ya I forgot to say it was the dub ._. *Shots self*

I can't find the Japanese version anywhere.....

Kurai

Elite Sage
ib4dayend

Nothing to Worry About -- Written by Night Rain Illusion. Told from a different POV (Reggie's) and really humorous~ <3

Vulpixi_Misa said:
I think it was this site that kinda scared me with the Satoshi-uke. I've only seen Shinji uke to Reiji or Jun, not that I look for that stuff, it just happens to be there.

Oh dear, I hear you on that. D: I might have seen worse...for another Ash!slash pairing, though.

and I so look for that stuff lolololo

That fic was good, it did make me laugh as well. The part about 'the yellow rat' plotting to kill Shinji in his sleep was the best =D

Of course of course. Welcome aboard the magical area called Comaland! Do have a slice of our Comacake. Also, do make your posts longer for one-liners make Satoshi cry and makes Shinji want to . . . hunt you down? -bricked badly- I AGREE IT'S AWESOME THOUGH! (because it's comashipping)

Yay for fanart sites and new fics. I haven't read any good (if any at all) Comashipping fics in a while aside from the ones already put up throughout the thread so I can't contribute to today's activity. XD; COMASHIPPING CRACK FRIDAY TOMORROW! Make this thread full of lulz in shippy style or . . . PM me to suggest a better activity.

TOPIC?! Oh yes. -imhappyplz face here-
Well Shinji appears yet again and now the date's been set. As we await for 05/21, we can only imagine what will be expected of this episode. SO LET'S MAKE SOME CRACK SPECTULATIONS, Y/Y? Topic: Assuming Satoshi and Shinji will interact in this episode, what do you believe showould happen?

AND A NON SPOILER TOPIC:
Haiku weekend! Think you Comashippers can make a shippy haiku?

It can be romantic, funny, involving each other's POV or whatever madness goes on in your head. In case we forget, (or I would) a haiku is a poem involving the first line to have 5 syllables, the second one having 7 and the last one with 5 again.

Last edited:

Vulpixi_Misa

Starving Artist
Haiku? Haiku. ...What do I look like, Professor Oak? ^^; I stink at poems, but I'll try anyway.

Ash sees Paul again,
"Hey Paul, wait up!" he called out,
Paul does not stop though.

Wow, bad haiku is bad. Sorry for the dub names, I figured the Japanese names would take up the majority of the syllables. Well, I guess I'll try anyway.

Shinji watches him,
'He's an interesting guy,
that is all it is.'

I promise I'll have more Coma art, since I'm doing an arttrade at the moment. Wait for me guys!

I phail epically at anything poetic or artsy, so I don't think I am even gonna try. But I liked all your your Haikus. I got one of my freinds to agree to draw me a Comashipping fan art~! Squee, I can't wait to see how it turns out xD

I know this is pretty off the topic of Comashipping, but anyone know where I can find the Japanese episodes of Diamond and Pearl? Its driving me nuts, I can't find them ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.