• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DESTRUCTIVE LOVE ; Comashipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

biank-the-raven

Darkness Demon
*kicks chirping crickets* (I was about to write "cricketing chirpings") = ))

If Shinji were to go to the next region along with Satoshi, what do you think would happen? Do you think it's possible that Shinji might take Takeshi's place?

Okay, so I already said that I'd love to see Paul join Ash's group, but I don't think he should take Brock's place. I grew fond on Brock, he's like an older brother to Ash (that's how I see him) and who would take care of Pokemon and cook if he leaves xD
What do I think it'd happen? Haha, just had an image: somewhat, nobody knows how it happened, but Ash's tent goes missing and it's raining outside so he can't sleep in a sleeping bag and the only free place is inside Paul's tent xD Sparkles will fly : )) haha

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
D'aww DP182~

I loved the part where Satoshi looks at all his rivals in the league. Hehe.

Satoshi: -thinking- Naoshi... Kouhei... Jun... SHINJI...
Shinji: -as if hearing his thoughts looks at him-

If Shinji were to go to the next region along with Satoshi, what do you think would happen? Do you think it's possible that Shinji might take Takeshi's place?
Hehe. I think he would stalk him to the ends of the earth -shot-

I mean, well I think he'll still think of his as a rival and battle him from time to time.

Hmm if they traveled together.. I would expect Satoshi being all nice, but Shinji mostly rejects his kindness and it'll end up with them bickering.

catzeye

Writer's Block
D'aww DP182~

I loved the part where Satoshi looks at all his rivals in the league. Hehe.

Satoshi: -thinking- Naoshi... Kouhei... Jun... SHINJI...
Shinji: -as if hearing his thoughts looks at him-

It was really adorable...He said Shinji's name with the most emotion...almost wistful...*fangirls*

I'm not sure if the writers would make the two travel together. It's possible Shinji might pop in every now and then...a quick lover's spat bicker and a battle. Maybe the writers will have Shinji travel with Satoshi for a few episodes (3 or 4). They could argue, get lost together, have some "fun". There are a lot of possibilities.

biank-the-raven

Darkness Demon
It was really adorable...He said Shinji's name with the most emotion...almost wistful...*fangirls*

Aw, man! Now, I'm seriously angry!! they do not show any pokemon episodes here : (( =((

Last edited:
Aw, man! Now, I'm seriously angry!! they do not show any pokemon episodes here : (( =((

Well it's the Japanese version, so nobody saw it on regular TV. Just watch it online. =)

"..Shinji..." 8D Hehe, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he's in love~ *nuked*

biank-the-raven

Darkness Demon
Well it's the Japanese version, so nobody saw it on regular TV. Just watch it online. =)

Well, the possibility of watching it online sounds good, but since I know no Japanese I'm gonna look at the screen like the cat at the calendar :D though I'd love to see another coma moment : X

Kay_livin_life4ever1123

Pokemon Master!!
I've been lurking around this forum topic for Quitea while now..So It's time to burst from the shadows!!! *Jumps out dramatically*
1. Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!
My names Kay and I LOVEThis shipping!!! I got interested in this pairing when I started watching D/P Shows!! When I Observed paul and ash's(I Ain't callin' em' satoshi or shinji cuz I Watched the old eps SOMany times that i'm used to ashy boy and paulie!!:D)Relationship and just KNEW That Cold,Quiet Paul and Carefree,Happy Ashy made an adorable match!!!Regardless HowDifferent they were!! :D

eryyy

Ace Trainer

I know, right? I just loved that part
The way that he said Shinji. *fangirl screams*

Now, I'd love to see some more Coma moments during the league.

catzeye

Writer's Block
I've been lurking around this forum topic for Quitea while now..So It's time to burst from the shadows!!! *Jumps out dramatically*
1. Introduce your shippy self and explain why you're interested in Comashipping!
My names Kay and I LOVEThis shipping!!! I got interested in this pairing when I started watching D/P Shows!! When I Observed paul and ash's(I Ain't callin' em' satoshi or shinji cuz I Watched the old eps SOMany times that i'm used to ashy boy and paulie!!:D)Relationship and just KNEW That Cold,Quiet Paul and Carefree,Happy Ashy made an adorable match!!!Regardless HowDifferent they were!! :D

Welcome to Comaland!! Here have some Comacookies *passes cookie tray*

Ah man...DP is coming to an end =( But I have some news to share!

This is apparently Ash and Paul's league battle. Gahh! I can't wait. There better be something shippy here or else!!!

Kay_livin_life4ever1123

Pokemon Master!!
Yey!!!Thank you!!*Helps self to comacookie* Yummeh!! awwww...the sinnoh journey is ending soon...T-T which probably means that paul might be gone
Ash:WHAT?! Noooo...*sniffles*
Me:*Pats head* Is otay ash ^^;

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>

Oh gosh, I really hope Shinji takes Takeshi's place! That'd be so awesome, Takeshi is like, 30 years old now. >.> It doens't seem possible, though, why would Paul travel with Ash? He hates him. Well, if he went there too, he wouldn't be traveling with Ash, but just run into him sometimes like now. Which would be fine. <3

~riolulu

Oceanus119

ɢσттα ɢσ вιɢ тιмє! ❤
I'm surprised that no one has said this yet so...

I don't know if anyone watched DP184 yet but there was a shippy moment in there.
When Paul was looking up info about Barry, guess who comes in, Barry with Ash, Dawn, and Brock. Barry was talking to Paul (What he was saying I have no clue) But guess who Paul immediately turns his attention to: Ash. Then Ash looked back at him.
It was cute. Can't argue with that, now can you?

catzeye

Writer's Block
I'm surprised that no one has said this yet so...

I don't know if anyone watched DP184 yet but there was a shippy moment in there.
When Paul was looking up info about Barry, guess who comes in, Barry with Ash, Dawn, and Brock. Barry was talking to Paul (What he was saying I have no clue) But guess who Paul immediately turns his attention to: Ash. Then Ash looked back at him.
It was cute. Can't argue with that, now can you?

I saw that! Lol it was cute. Paul only has eyes for Ash it seems. Barry was fanboying because Paul was looking him up on the trainer database. Barry thinks Paul loves him. But we all know who Paul really loves.
*coughAshcough*

Now for a topic. (The more the merrier)

The DP Saga is coming to a close. Are there any hints you would like to see before it ends?

I want them to have some kind of conversation where they both acknowledge each other. And then some you-know-what courtesy of Paul. Maybe those Soothe bells (from the Hearthome Tag Battle Tournament) will come into play.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
I saw that! Lol it was cute. Paul only has eyes for Ash it seems. Barry was fanboying because Paul was looking him up on the trainer database. Barry thinks Paul loves him. But we all know who Paul really loves.
*coughAshcough*

OMG, I literally squealed at that part. It was so cute.
Paul didn't even seem care about Barry. Immediately, his attention goes to Ash. That hint literally made my day.
Exactly! Barry thinks Paul loves him. But it's obvious that Paul loves Ash. Isn't the fact that Paul stalks Ash enough?

Topic Time :D

The DP Saga is coming to a close. Are there any hints you would like to see before it ends?

Well, I'd really love to see Ash manage to get himself into some sort of trouble and who's there to save him? Paul.
That was supposed to happen in DP163. Paul was supposed to save Ash from Monferno's blaze, I guess. Did it happen? No! I'm still really angry about that too. Ughh, I was so excited to see that happen and it didn't. WTF?!?

BlueDragonfangirl

Here's some thing else.
Any one notice how Paul is only mean to Ash?
At first I thought it was just apart of the rivalry which was fun.
But todays episode prooved that he's ok with every one else, but pokes and ignores only AshXD But yah that moment you said was good too LOL.

Kay_livin_life4ever1123

Pokemon Master!!

As much As I'd love Paul to travel with ash into the new region...No.I don't think it's possible.Brock is the best Travel buddy to have around!! If they got rid of Brock....But if paul did travel With ash, I think they would get into arguments on how to catch what and whatnot, Sulk a little while and Huggle eachother at the end...>^<

catzeye

Writer's Block
Here's some thing else.
Any one notice how Paul is only mean to Ash?
At first I thought it was just apart of the rivalry which was fun.
But todays episode prooved that he's ok with every one else, but pokes and ignores only AshXD But yah that moment you said was good too LOL.

You know how that works. Being mean to the one you like to get their attention. He even said once he enjoys seeing Ash worked up! But now he's being nicer to Ash. He respects him (but not enough to let him be on top *wink-wink*.

BlueDragonfangirl

You know how that works. Being mean to the one you like to get their attention. He even said once he enjoys seeing Ash worked up! But now he's being nicer to Ash. He respects him (but not enough to let him be on top *wink-wink*.

Which episode did he say he enjoys seeing Ash worked up?
Me thinks it was after there last full battle that Paul started being all wow to him but still likes making fun of him, its kind of like grade school. Make fun of the one you like the most LOL.

catzeye

Writer's Block
That episode was Chim-Charred. Hahaha the first time Chimchar goes apes*** because of Blaze. I saw it on the list Comashipping hints on Bulbagarden.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
ooh, I'm mad at all of you!!! :mad:
Seriously, The greatest Comashipping event is at hand now, and I see no excitement, no new topics, no any good thoughts to this thread whatsoever. Y'all don't know how excited I am for this event. This whole event is going to last a whole month and now's a great time to return here and keep this shipping strong. This shipping is like no other: it's got guts, dramatic events, hard and soft feelings, and much more that I can't post. If I don't see one more post after me within 3 days, I will personally sent all you messages to hear the good news.
GET HAPPEH :)

Status
Not open for further replies.