• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Detailed (pokemon) Pencil Drawings (Entei and Ivysaur))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidoprince

Which is why I like to trace using a light box. It completely cleans up artwork. You test in the draft and then trace it over.

Ash.mx

Wow! Your pencil technique is really good, the shadings are beatiful done. My only complain is about Entei anatomy, but it's understandable since the original pic you used as reference has the same problem.

Actually, that's what the sketches are for, to decide wich pose or proportions you'll like the drawing to have at the end. When doing original works ,most of the time you'll need to trace over your original sketch to get a smooth and clean drawing to start shading. (Or if you have enough practice, you could get a clean drawing at the first try).

I would like to see more art from you.

Keep it Up!

... y supongo que eres de méxico?, o solo es tu nombre?? xD

Um, si, si soy de mexico xDDDDD

Thanks for the advice, but there's something that's always bugged me >.<

If in the end, you'll still pretty much trace what you've made to get a clean version of what you aspire to draw, doesn't it defeat the purpose of freehand drawing???? xD "You may as well have traced the whole thing to begin with" xD

akonpittbull

I think you are the big fan of pokemon and the series. I know all the characters of the pokemon series but you have drawn fantastic pictures of those two which is very famous in there. I like both of them and specially the art.

pokemon491 FTW

Percussionist
...that's amazing...sigh,if only i could draw as great as you can.it must have took quiet some time to draw these two.no faults at all in these pics

ALL HAIL THE POKEMON PICASSO!!!

Firebrand

Indomitable
Oh man, that entei is so awesome! Perfect shadowing and you really captured the texture of the hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.