• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Detective Conan (Case Closed)

Out of all the anime I've made threads for, this seems to be a pretty well known and liked series so I'm quite surprised there wasn't already a thread for it.

This series is great because its amusing and combines two of my favorite things to watch: crime shows and anime.

S31R31

The 90's
I like this series very much. But I wish they'd hurry up, make Shinichi get the antidote and end it. I feel terribly sorry for Ran-neechan.

SuperSonic

I love Cased Closed/Detective Conan and have been watching it very recently. I adore the analytic nature and genius of the show.

Lol they always seem to be in the right place at the right time.

"NEXT CONAN's HINT!!"

I like this series very much. But I wish they'd hurry up, make Shinichi get the antidote and end it. I feel terribly sorry for Ran-neechan.
That might not happen for awhile since there's over 500 eps. Luckily this is one of those series where the eps don't have to be watched consecutively. But yeah, they should really stop soon cause it doesn't need that many eps. @.@

The hints are interesting. But I never pay attention when they show it, lol. Does it make it any easier for you to figure out 'whodunit'?

Last edited:
I'm not fond of this series. Making it a never-ending story doesn't help either. Problem with mystery stories is that if you do it for TOO long it starts to get stale with the repetitive story standard. It would of been better if the whole series was one big case. Almost like Nancy Drew stuff.