• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dethrone Pikachu sprite comic.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
My sprite comic, hosted by freewebs, is a sprite comic in which a rebel band of cool-looking pokemon attempt to overthrow pikachu as the king of pokemon, Mewtwo and his followers seek world domination, and a group of extraterrestrial pokemon plan to destroy Earth. Jigglypuff bursts, pops, or otherwise deflates every issue, and we're planning a Darth Vader cameo.

I will warn you, all I have up now is issue one, which isn't very funny compared to most of the ones I'm planning.

http://www.freewebs.com/mew_master/index.htm

P.S. I am already making issue 2. as to keep with a schedule I won't add it to the site until next saturday, but will post it here tomorrow.

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
...*Burst out in fits of laughter* That's lame as. I don't get their hats and what's with the Kyogre?

Goatman56

Paras is the shiz!
Sorry to say, but this doesn't look good at all. It's blurry the hats and crowns are terrible and backgrounds need major improvement. It just looks really bad.