1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Deviant Art - Post your username here!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by musicscifigirl, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Esepibe

Esepibe Boulder Trainer

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  2. Mitja

Mitja Veteran smartass

http://saiph-charon.deviantart.com

Although I have a thread here with links to my art on devianart too.

I'm creating fakemon.
    I do this probably for more than half of my life already. But this is the 1st round where I decided to do my art on the computer.
    Some of my older fakemon where also in a thread here somewhere, but that was long ago xD
    But those who have seen these, will soon find out that I have evolved and some of my still repeating concepts have gained on originality from being redone every 2 years heheh...
    My fakedex plan is huge, but I'm currently done with:
    -starters (although I'll redo Rabburst soon)
    -common bird (stork)
    -common bug (waterbug & mosquito)
    -common grasser (burdock, hoppips counterpart)
    next up:
    -common normal mammal (donkey / zebra, 3 staged)
    -replacements for zubat and geodude (dark/flying bat and rock/fighting golem-like poke)
    I'm trying to add up some exotic type combinations but still holding it a bit too make it more realistic. So there will be for example most of my electrics only as secondary (as now everything except Chinchou is primary), more ghosts and dragons than usual (but mostly not pure->like Kingdra) etc.

3. latiaswindblast

latiaswindblast Well-Known Member

4. Shadow_lugia991

Shadow_lugia991 Fish sticks

5. Zonn13

Zonn13 87% Indubitable.

It's right there in my signature. XD
    You ever wonder what the other side of my boringness looks like? Well BAM, there it is. I know, that was very unfunny. XD
    I draw about 50% Pokemon, 50% other. I'm much more active there than on here.

6. Steelia

Steelia forever.

http://steelia.deviantart.com/

Just for kicks. :p
    More into freelance writing and all that goodness... though I haven't had the time to submit anything other than... *cough*... other goodies.

7. Shadow Flame

Shadow Flame The Philosophizer

8. MrRandell

MrRandell Shiny Hunter

9. LegendaryRotom

LegendaryRotom Failed to nab me. ;)

I'm a silent nothing-special, though.
    NancelHack

Actually, I'm an artist. But that's a secret.

10. Naomi

Naomi Addict of the Knife

11. yani~sakura

yani~sakura i had to be you...

http://yani-sakura.deviantart.com/

i've been neglecting it a bit. But i've started to use it a lot more. I draw anything when i'm bored and i have one pokemon fan art up there at the moment but i'm drawing more. i also do a bit of photography

12. Red_Headphones

Red_Headphones New Member

13. ~DragonFriend~

~DragonFriend~ Konata Freak

14. LadyCharizard

LadyCharizard ~Rawr~

If you don't like Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia, don't look at this: http://ladycharizard.deviantart.com/

My DA gallery is mostly SoA related; I have an SoA Parody fic up on there and art of my OC with Keith X3

15. Skaisdead

Skaisdead Movers and Shakers

I've got two.

My main
    My sprites

My main one is pretty much unused. I've got a few comics and a flash animation there. My sprite account contains only devamps of scratch sprites (see my signature).

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  16. Spookz

Spookz Lumos

I go by theycallmespookz on deviantART.

Though I don't have any pokémon fan art, I have plenty of other series featured in my gallery. Most of it is from Hellsing, but there's also some FLCL, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, etc. Probably best to just look for yourselves.

17. Staiain

Staiain StepMania player ^^,

Just started using my account, hehe.

Staiain

18. Captain Noob

Captain Noob Feelin' Sleepy

This is my account: Jacktoon is the name I go by!

I only gotta couple of Pokémon pics, but planning to do more if people appreciate my other stuff. Most of the rest is just general Nintendo. I especially prefer drawing Links, Ness/Lucas and Gold. I've got a cartoony approach, hence the play on my nickname, Jackton.

19. BynineB

BynineB Wielding Übersaw.

20. lokitheodd

lokitheodd Holy Balogney