• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Art - Post your username here!

Nat0704

I make poseable art dolls and fantasy sculptures, love to have you guys stop by:

Deviant Art page: nat-chan0704.deviantart.com/

Lady Kuki

Candy.
http://ladykuki.deviantart.com/

Noooot sure if I posted already, but I'm gonna post again just in case.

I make mostly Pokemon/Digimon fan art and art of my characters n' stuff. :B

YveltalXY

PorygonOfZ is my username (Can't post link yet :p but will as soon as I can!) I draw Pokémon, Anime & Animals >^-^< Please do check it out! x3

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I have a deviantART account. It's CChariz, but I haven't exactly posted a lot of art due to not having a computer with internet. The only "good" art I did was my fanart of Knightfall's fanfic Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Overthrown.

Will0Wisp

Hi everyone! I am xwill-o-wisp on Deviantart
You can find there some of my Pokemon drawings.

I also make pose-able soft-sculpture pokemon dolls! >v<
[I wish I could give a link but I am new here so I can't]

Rentu

OH LOOK! A new user! (referring to myself, in case you didn't get the joke)

Erm. HERE
creation-department.deviantart.com

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
http://monmoncandie.deviantart.com

I only have like two Pokemon fanart at the moment, but hopefully down the line I can fill my gallery with more. :3
I also draw Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts fanart (the majority of my gallery); mostly digital. <3

Here is a link to my dA gallery: deezer509.deviantart.com/gallery/

I'd really appreciate some feedback, if you have a dA account and can post a comment on the actual site I'd really appreciate it! I wanted to post a new topic with some of my art but figured it'd be pretty weak with this topic in place... plus none of my new pieces are Pokemon related. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!