1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Deviant Art - Post your username here!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by musicscifigirl, Jul 23, 2009.

1. KalosQueenSerena

KalosQueenSerena Master Class Time~!

2. ~CallOfTheIndie~

~CallOfTheIndie~ Now on vinyl

My DA: http://call-of-the-indie.deviantart.com/

I draw a lot of Pokemon-related stuff, such as Pokegirls stuff, Fakemon, Megas, Pokemon teams, and even working on a Nuzlocke comic.

Be sure to check it all out! :)

3. GloomyHaruka

GloomyHaruka They/She

my da is here if anyone is interested!!
    i also have other links in my sig. if u click on the "other websites" option there's a lot more sites linked in!:")
    i draw a lot of stuff; some pokemon related, other fandoms and oc's! i work w/ a lot of diff mediums and sometimes mix those mediums. like inks, copics, paint, digital, etc. i also try to add in as much diversity in my work as possible. i also try to update as much as i can and appreciate any comments/faves/watches. i'm also thinking of doing point commissions soon (like maybe in January) so hit me up! and if anyone would like me to critique something (even if ur not a core member) let me kno too!
    and feel free to say hi too!!:") ;370;;370;

4. General Nonsense

General Nonsense Star Glider

5. Verona

Verona Espurr Purr Purr

I have some Pokemon art in my gallery if you are interested. My DA username is Verona7881.

6. Demite

Demite New Member

Hey guys! I'm Demite too on DA, I got some pretty new pokemon fan art up on there, so pls check it out if you want! <33

7. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

8. eternalIkuto

eternalIkuto Member

I recently revisited my childhood by purchasing the complete collection of Pokemon: Indigo League, and plan on just burning through the entire series season by season. I can't really think of one main reason why I disbanded the Pokemon anime for so many years, I always loved it since day one, but kind of got out of it when I started exploring different anime series during the late nineties, such as Sailor Moon, Ranma, etc.

The other night I began my binge through the first twenty-four episodes, and let me tell you, the Nostalgia is Real! I cannot wait to begin my journey through the Johto Region though, seeing how that was always my favorite region of all!

I just recently started drawing Pokemon Fan Art, and I'm not about to go on about how good I am at drawing it, because I'd be lying if I claimed to be good at it. I think I am decent at it though, and I will continue to draw fan made drawings and fan made comic-pages for the series, as I find it extremely fun to do!

Here's the link to my DeviantART: eternal ikuto (dot) deviant art (dot) com
    (Was not able to post the URL as I do not have 10 posts yet!)

For anyone who happens to like what they see there, and decides to watch me, I will automatically watch back, as I would like to get to know people, as I explore my re-birth into the Pokemon Universe!

9. jorge123esp

jorge123esp Event Collector

This is my DA account, if someone wants to see my drawings :): jorge123esp (I can't post the URL :c)

10. LuxrayStar

LuxrayStar Active Member

Im luxraystarartist, but I don't post much.

11. AnakBaé

AnakBaé Well-Known Member

12. harmonixer

harmonixer Member

harmonixer101.deviantart.com is mine. I make plush toys and art dolls (I used to draw but I'm not that great).

13. NeoNeko5000

NeoNeko5000 New Member

My DA is in my signature. I draw all sorts of things, but mostly Pokémon currently posted.

14. Spock

Spock Live Long & Prosper

15. Quilava42

Quilava42 Blazing Flowers

Well my DeviantArt account is in my signature.

16. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

Can't understand why I didn't see this thread sooner.

Here's my gallery. You'll find fanart and stuff to do with my MOTHER 3 webcomic, Servants there. Feel free to take a look if you want.

17. Kurobi

Kurobi Time for Tea

My DeviantArt is StarBerry-Adopts. I also have a Tumblr too, username Kurobi.

18. AlienLiaru

AlienLiaru New Member

My deviantart is in my signature =)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  19. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

20. YunUroko

YunUroko Member

I think I already mentionned it in my introduction post, but my deviantArt username is yunuroko.
    I've just started a little challenge in which I will draw three Pokémon a day, so feel free to check it out :3