• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Art - Post your username here!

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
My DA: http://call-of-the-indie.deviantart.com/

I draw a lot of Pokemon-related stuff, such as Pokegirls stuff, Fakemon, Megas, Pokemon teams, and even working on a Nuzlocke comic.

Be sure to check it all out! :)

GloomyHaruka

They/them
my da is here if anyone is interested!!
i also have other links in my sig. if u click on the "other websites" option there's a lot more sites linked in!:")
i draw a lot of stuff; some pokemon related, other fandoms and oc's! i work w/ a lot of diff mediums and sometimes mix those mediums. like inks, copics, paint, digital, etc. i also try to add in as much diversity in my work as possible. i also try to update as much as i can and appreciate any comments/faves/watches. i'm also thinking of doing point commissions soon (like maybe in January) so hit me up! and if anyone would like me to critique something (even if ur not a core member) let me kno too!
and feel free to say hi too!!:") ;370;;370;

Demite

Hey guys! I'm Demite too on DA, I got some pretty new pokemon fan art up on there, so pls check it out if you want! <33

I recently revisited my childhood by purchasing the complete collection of Pokemon: Indigo League, and plan on just burning through the entire series season by season. I can't really think of one main reason why I disbanded the Pokemon anime for so many years, I always loved it since day one, but kind of got out of it when I started exploring different anime series during the late nineties, such as Sailor Moon, Ranma, etc.

The other night I began my binge through the first twenty-four episodes, and let me tell you, the Nostalgia is Real! I cannot wait to begin my journey through the Johto Region though, seeing how that was always my favorite region of all!

I just recently started drawing Pokemon Fan Art, and I'm not about to go on about how good I am at drawing it, because I'd be lying if I claimed to be good at it. I think I am decent at it though, and I will continue to draw fan made drawings and fan made comic-pages for the series, as I find it extremely fun to do!

Here's the link to my DeviantART: eternal ikuto (dot) deviant art (dot) com
(Was not able to post the URL as I do not have 10 posts yet!)

For anyone who happens to like what they see there, and decides to watch me, I will automatically watch back, as I would like to get to know people, as I explore my re-birth into the Pokemon Universe!

jorge123esp

Event Collector
This is my DA account, if someone wants to see my drawings :): jorge123esp (I can't post the URL :c)

NeoNeko5000

My DA is in my signature. I draw all sorts of things, but mostly Pokémon currently posted.

AlienLiaru

My deviantart is in my signature =)

Last edited:

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur

YunUroko

I think I already mentionned it in my introduction post, but my deviantArt username is yunuroko.
I've just started a little challenge in which I will draw three Pokémon a day, so feel free to check it out :3

RockAdam

From Hungary
Oh my god, I haven't posted here in over 6 years! Anyways here is my deviantart, I do a lot of Pokémon related stuff there:
drexleradam.deviantart.com