• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Art - Post your username here!

Kuku-oni

Baka Akuma

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
There's no Pokemon fanart on her, because I'm nervous about showing my drawings.
But there is plenty of poetry, I've just started to write one each day. :)'

http://xczombiexc.deviantart.com/

No. 1 Machop Fan

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Big Nutter: 3d Artist.. Watch out.. there are some Mature Art works with out block, but just slip under due to the "no naughty bits seen" rule, but they may not here.

http://bignutter.deviantart.com/

This not Pokémon fan account however Pokémon currently seen: Lucario, Luvdisc and Humanized Mudkips♀.

Krystal from StarFox Series (Adventure and Assault oufits) and Renamon from Digimon Series are also seen.

Four Pokémon are Planned: Voltorb, Electode, Bonsly and Unown (Form not Picked, Pick a Letter!)

Shiny versions may appear, as well Non-standard colourations, Such as Lucario in Brawl.

charmedward

Resident Hobo
charmedward - I only have a few things so far that are pokemon related, but I'll add ore as time goes on

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
DustyDeathface sounds cheery doesn't it? I haven't got much beyond scraps on there at the moment (bar myself portrait) but summers coming and I'm currently entering a pokemon themed contest which should be good for a laugh.