• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Art - Post your username here!

Mistynia

Funga Fufu

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
I dunno why anyone would want it but mine is burning-firefly. There isn't much there and I haven't updated in AGES which I should... I will as soon as I actually finish something worth posting LOL ^^;

choca.gif

Mia - The love chocolate. Chocolate is known to release endorphins into your system to make you feel as though you are in love. That is why Valentines day is Mia's favorite day!

Last edited:

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin

Brad64

Pokemon Master
Here is mah da

brad64lp.deviantart.com Brad64 was already taken... And on YT That's my username and I do LP's.

hoofandsnort

Rare Collecter

Ferrari94

Dark Trainer
Here is mine which i just created http://ferrari94.deviantart.com/

At the moment I just have have my pokemon drawings that were done a few years ago. Soon over the next couple of days I will be uploading my dragonball z ones and my more recent ones.