• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Art - Post your username here!

thunder2910

Loves pizza
Last edited:

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
I can't post links yet, but my username is jmonkey2105. I'll edit with the link once I can!

I primarily do traditional artwork, but I'll probably try and post some digital work too. Most of it isn't pokemon-related. Tell me you're from Serebii if you favorite anything or watch me. :)

Edit: Here it is.
It's also in my sig.

Last edited:

lokistarwind

Let's Player
I do lp videos and do colored manga panels for them. I don't have a deviant art account just cause I don't really make art but enhance ones that exists.
This panel I like to call Hoenn Leaders.

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
I just made my account a month or so ago and I'll add more past drawings when I'm home to scan them, but here we go.

... or not. Apparently I can't post links yet. Hang on.

(the usual beginning with the h-t-t-p and two backslashes)skytheabsol.deviantart(dot)com

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Here is mine

I draw a lot of random stuff, mostly pokemons and fanatsy stuff.

JackD334

This is my twin brothers deviant art page. He doesn't use serebii and so requested I shared his work for him.

http://spritemasher.tumblr.com/

Any questions or requests let me know I'll pass them on to him :)

Yggdrassal

Bird Keeper
I occasionally create Pokemon fanart. My dA screen name is Yggdrassal.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy

StarbornKarissa

Pikachu Whisperer
starbornkarissa.deviantart.com

Awesome!! I'm so glad I found this. I'm just dying to show some of my stuff and look at other's pages as well. If you browse my gallery, you'll see a bunch of categorized folders on the side. There's even some pokemon fanart in there too! The journals are eh-worthy, don't even worry about 'em.