• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Art - Post your username here!

xSweetSlayerx

Card Collector
My username is the same as here, xSweetSlayerx. (Won't let me post a link.)

I don't draw pokémon as often as I used to. I have quite a few characters, some coming from an old, discontinued comic of mine. I might start up again. Might.

BlueFlameCharizard

The Original Shiny Pokemon
Not sure if I ever posted in this thread... But
https://www.deviantart.com/fimstargazer

I'm more of a general artist, and not just Pokemon. My Avatar was also drawn by me for reference. Been a fan of art since the Pokemon Abode was still around 2001, but didn't get a dA page till I got into being a Brony. I enjoy drawing things from all different games and cartoons over all though.

Lugi Oh

A New World
This looks dead...

But to whoever sees this, you found the Mezo Region!

deviantart.com/lugi-oh

Last edited:

E.Vladimir

Hello! Here is the latest I´ve done and I have done Pokemon fan art for years and years lol. My name on Deviant Art is Ernesto Vladimir.

ernestovladimir.deviantart.com
Deviantart.com/ErnestoVladimir

detspe8-cec102ec-a4a7-46c8-bb96-1faa74a45414.png

Yume Tsuki

yumeyukimenokotsuki.deviantart.com

Most of my work at the moment goes into a nuzlocke comic. Which by the rules on the board, I cannot post on here due to the PG-13 limit. >w>;;
Other than that I sometimes post pokémon art, and sporadically make pixelart.

Last edited:

Costemania

deviantart account = costemania.deviantart.com
deviant art link = deviantart.com/costemania
deviant description = ecchi anime waifus and more

KantoReturner25

DeviantArt account cartoonlovingfeline.deviantart.com

I have some Pokemon art, but, a lot of fanart featuring Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Foofur, Kissyfur, and plenty of fan characters.