• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Shop

What Do You Think Of "Deviant Art Shop"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
REGULAR USERBAR
COLOR:Brown and Sandy Yellow
TEXT(ANIMATED?): Mythical Magesties Gym Leader
PICTURES: Hippowdon (Right)(B/W Male sprite) Sandslash (Left)(HG/SS Sprite)
ANIMATED: Yes please
TRIBAL: No
FRAGMENT: No

Accepted :D doing requests now :]

almost done with the new additions :p

dont forget dar works here too people! :D

check out the second post of this thread to see what he has to offer!

P.S. hes way better at making banners than me XD

shop is still
OPEN

Ranaldo52

Snivy Ftw
Hey Can you me a user Bar(like the one that says deviantmaster) With and a animated clip of snivy using leaf tornado?
Pkmn: Snivy
Text : Ranaldo52

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Hey Can you me a user Bar(like the one that says deviantmaster) With and a animated clip of snivy using leaf tornado?
Pkmn: Snivy
Text : Ranaldo52

Denied. and for these reasons :D

1) you didnt follow the form for the userbar
2) i dont find pics for you. if you want ur bar to have "a animated clip of snivy using leaf tornado". you must supply me with before mentioned picture and then i will put it in a bar for you.

remember to follow the rules everyone :D

lilpup7

MewFan
If i requested a team userbar (which i havent) how do i put it into my signature?, is it as simple as copy and paste or is there another more "technical" way?

Darside

darisde trainer
If i requested a team userbar (which i havent) how do i put it into my signature?, is it as simple as copy and paste or is there another more "technical" way?

1st of all, you'll need to copy the route to the image (right click) then put the
Tags.

So it needs to look like this:

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
NON-ANIMATED USERBARS/
ANIMATED TEXT USERBARS is what i would like, i shiny and non shiny quilava facing eachother, and then it saying shiny quilava, im not sure if i need to offer something as well so i can offer a pokemon of ur choice, i have just about them all

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
NON-ANIMATED USERBARS/
ANIMATED TEXT USERBARS is what i would like, i shiny and non shiny quilava facing eachother, and then it saying shiny quilava, im not sure if i need to offer something as well so i can offer a pokemon of ur choice, i have just about them all

Denied. please use the form provided in the OP for regular userbars for me to accept your request. and my creations are free so u dont have to offer a pokemon :D

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
REGULAR USERBAR REQUEST FORM
COLOR: Red (from shiny quilavas back) and fade into the green (from normal quilavas back)
TEXT(ANIMATED?): yes, and i want it to say "Shiny Quilava"
PICTURES: Shiny quilava facing non shiny
ANIMATED: yes.. the pokemon moving (is that what i put here?)
TRIBAL:?.. um.. i think no
FRAGMENT: no

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
COLOR: Red (from shiny quilavas back) and fade into the green (from normal quilavas back)
TEXT(ANIMATED?): yes, and i want it to say "Shiny Quilava"
PICTURES: Shiny quilava facing non shiny
ANIMATED: yes.. the pokemon moving (is that what i put here?)
TRIBAL:?.. um.. i think no
FRAGMENT: no

Accepted :D

and for everyone who isnt sure how to fill out requests (since i took down the filled out form examples) just look at past request forms filled out by past customers to get an idea of how to convey what u want.

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
i know you said not to ask bout when it is done but can i ask a rough time to expect?

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Allright everyone heres the latest batch!

if you guys notice. my style has changed a little bit due to the fact that i am using both GIMP and PS to create my bars. this is because gimp does some things better and ps does somethings better. so ive combined the best of both worlds in order to produce crisper sharper bars! u might notice the bars edges seem sharper and more defined and that the text is noticably sharper and easier to read! i think the new look is better then teh old look so im sticking to it! :D

well anyway, heres teh requests! hope you guys like em!

icyman300

fire-sector-leader.gif

Iceman-banner.gif

here you go! the bar slowed down and your requested banner :D hope you like em both!

Pika ruler

pika-second-ani-color.gif

here ya go! not too sure how orange it is. but i hope you like it!

Cour

Cour%2520team.gif

here ya go! hope you like it :D

Ice Blue Dragon

Ice-dragon-banner.gif

here ya go! i think both the banners came out well :D hope ya like it!

PhantasticJoe

joe-shinies.gif

here ya go! hope you like it! :D

*Kyurem*

reshi-ani-recolor.gif

here ya go! not too sure about this one.....i did all i could with it...or maybe im just having an off color day lol hope you like it i guess lol

charizard88

charizard-88-team.gif

here ya go! hope you like it! no charge ;)

Romeo32

Romeo32-pwns.gif

Tdotdems

mm-gl-sand.gif

Shiny Quilava

shiny-quilava.gif

here ya go! hope ya like it! :D

well there ya go people! hope you like em all!

lets see, a little note, i learned how to put animated text on animated bars. so now you can have animated text on either non animated or animated bars! yaaaaay! lol (small victory)

still working on the new additions ;) gimme time! lol

anyway, me and dar shall patiently wait ur requests! :D

shop is still
OPEN

Last edited:

*Kyurem*

POKEMON: Zekrom
COLOR: White
ANIMATED: Yes
NOTES: When the animation of parts of it glowing blue come up, could you make them yellow? Thanks!

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
one problem, on mine i cant save it nd then use it, so can u send me the direct url i can use, otherwise i cant use it :(

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
POKEMON: Zekrom
COLOR: White
ANIMATED: Yes
NOTES: When the animation of parts of it glowing blue come up, could you make them yellow? Thanks!

one problem, on mine i cant save it nd then use it, so can u send me the direct url i can use, otherwise i cant use it :(

Sure just gimme a sec :]

Thanks master, but can you make it a brighter orange, like this?

can you supply me with a pic of the exact shade of orange you want? so i can just eyedropper tool it? lol

COLOR:red, black, blue
TEXT(ANIMATED-no): deadly sneaky delicous
PICTURES: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7TEs8ki8hMMol9nwBF_NOs5frUYtzvBNHfhdS-vwUUUhU0p8C
ANIMATED: no
TRIBAL: no
FRAGMENT: yes

ANNOUNCEMENT

Well everyone! i finally finished my new additions! without further ado, here are the latest additions to my shop that you can request for me to make for you!

CHAOS USERBARS

These userbars are similiar to tribal userbars. They have chaos brush strokes in the background and have a nice look to them. just some more "background variety" lol

Deviant-Master-chaos.gif

PROFESSIONAL USERBARS

These are really just the normal way of making userbars. without my signature style. but some people have been asking me to make bars like this so im just obliging! :D

deviantmaster-prof.gif

master-of-volcarona.gif

DEVIANT AVATARS

Going off my banner techniques i will now be making avatars! These are 100 x 100 so they are ideal for your serebii profile picture! (To see how they look just go see my profile)

Battler-avi.gif

Tensa-1.gif

MINI TEAM

Personally i just thought of this from pokecheck. I think theyre adorable and hopefully my customers will think so too and request em :3

deviant%2520mini.gif

so thats all teh new additions!....for now ;) stay tuned for whatever i come up with next! :D

feel free to request these new additions or any of my other artistic endeavors :D

shop is still
OPEN

lilpup7

MewFan
USERBAR TEAM
COLOR: Blue
POKEMON #1 (LEFT): Vulpix
POKEMON #2 (MIDDLE): Riolu
POKEMON #3 (RIGHT): Poochyena
TRIBAL: yes

Pika ruler

Pikachu User
Please use the orange on Dragonite.
And if you don't mind, I'd like to reuest something.

MINI TEAM REQUEST FORM
TRAINER: B/W Male
POKEMON (UP TO 6): Samurott, Stoutland, Simisear, Gurdurr, Swoobat, Cubchoo

If ou don't want to do it, that's fine. I can request again later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.