• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Shop

What Do You Think Of "Deviant Art Shop"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

firemaster13

Pokémon Ranger
COLOR: Red
TEXT: WOLF FC:4641-8623-5724
PICTURES:
644.gif

ANIMATED: yes
TRIBAL: yes
FRAGMENT: no

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover

aurasageluke

AuraSage
COLOR: Dark-Violet and Ice Blue
TEXT: Elite Viotini
PICTURES:
MMWx8.jpg
and
Iga5l.jpg

ANIMATED: No Thanks.
TRIBAL: No
FRAGMENT: No

Could you remove the white background off them please? The first picture facing > must be on the Right, while the one facing < must be on the left. I'd like it if you could do this, please. PM me if you can, or when your done. Thanks!

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
COLOR: Red
TEXT: WOLF FC:4641-8623-5724
PICTURES:
644.gif

ANIMATED: yes
TRIBAL: yes
FRAGMENT: no

Accepted :D easy enough to do

COLOR: Black/red
TEXT: Jurassic Park: Life and Death (in the JP font if you can!)
PICTURES: http://www.dinosaur-world.com/feathered_dinosaurs/species/deinonychus_antirrhopus.gif http://images.wikia.com/jurassicpark/images/7/7f/Tyrannosaurus.jpg (crop out the background plz!)
ANIMATED: Nope
TRIBAL:Nope
FRAGMENT:Yes
This will be for my new Jurassic Park fanfic, which will be posted on at least two forums. Thanks!

Accepted :D well little bro, im gonna try my best to make this. its really hard to cut out a pic so large and scale it down to put it in a tiny userbar. but i think i can manage

COLOR: Dark-Violet and Ice Blue
TEXT: Elite Viotini
PICTURES:
MMWx8.jpg
and
Iga5l.jpg

ANIMATED: No Thanks.

Could you remove the white background off them please? The first picture facing > must be on the Right, while the one facing < must be on the left. I'd like it if you could do this, please. PM me if you can, or when your done. Thanks!

Accepted :D and yes it can be done, and quite simply actually, and mainly because u gave me such small images XD ( the smaller the image the easier it is to crop out)

Trying my best to squeeze in time to get all these done. if i cant do em today i'll get em done tomorrow :D

Hey everyone!

well sorry for taking so long with these. but i finally got em all done :D enjoy!

BaronSilver65

ultraxion.gif

here ya go! hope ya like it and will actually put it in ur sig XD

shinypokemonhunter

dragon-master-shiny.gif

here ya go :] color background was hard to find. i think it turn out pretty well! hope you like it :D

ThePlatypusKing

platypusking.gif

here ya go bro! i think it looks pretty sweet and i know you'll love it :]

chellochello

im assuming since your leaving serebii you dont wan teh userbar anymore?.....if you read this and you still want it just PM me

firemaster13

fc-wolf.gif

here ya go! i love this tribal. i think it looks pretty sweet lol if you think ur FC is too small just tell me and i'll edit the bar and make it larger. i think its legible though lol but its up to you!

ga'hoolefan

sorry goo but im unable to do your userbar because the images are too large to be scaled down and cut out. if you really want the bar please submit new, smaller photos :D

aurasageluke

elite-viotini.gif

here ya go! very easy to make since the images u submitted were the right side. hope i got the colors right......i really have no sense of color XD

hope you guys all like them! and once again if theres anything in them that you dont like just let me know what you want changed and i will edit the bar to your desired changes :D

Last edited:

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
Hey, I think your open for requests now right?
Anyways:

COLOR: Light blue On both Mudkip and Marshtomps side but light orange in the middle.
TEXT: Now Open ( Now between Mudkip and Swampert and Open between Swampert and Marshtomp.
PICTURES:
258.gif
260.gif
259.gif

ANIMATED: Yess

Thanks in Advance.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Hey, I think your open for requests now right?
Anyways:

COLOR: Light blue On both Mudkip and Marshtomps side but light orange in the middle.
TEXT: Now Open ( Now between Mudkip and Swampert and Open between Swampert and Marshtomp.
PICTURES:
258.gif
260.gif
259.gif

ANIMATED: Yess

Thanks in Advance.

lol yeah im open XD shoulda posted that in the previous post XD

Accepted! :D easy enough request :D

Deviant Userbar Shop is
OPEN

EDIT: was online so i figured id keep the ball rollin lol

Swampert is my homeboy

Now-open.gif

here you go! simple enough bar request! yet it still came out well :D

Keep the requests coming everyone! :D

NOTE: i have perfected my tribal userbar making technique. so if anyone has a tribal bar that ive made from them and they think that the tribal looks alittle off. just contact me and i'll make the tribal more refined for you :]

Still

OPEN

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
COLOR: whatever fits, im terrible at chosing
TEXT:
PICTURES: a golem (right), a gyrados (center), and a pidgeot (left)
ANIMATED: yes please
TRIBAL: if it looks better
FRAGMENT: again, if it looks better

im a terrible artist, so i generally give artists lots of freedom. ie. you. have fun with it! if you don't think it looks cool in with this design, i'll gladly change to accomedate. if you don't enjoy the finished product, it wasn't worth it.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
COLOR: whatever fits, im terrible at chosing
TEXT:
PICTURES: a golem (right), a gyrados (center), and a pidgeot (left)
ANIMATED: yes please
TRIBAL: if it looks better
FRAGMENT: again, if it looks better

im a terrible artist, so i generally give artists lots of freedom. ie. you. have fun with it! if you don't think it looks cool in with this design, i'll gladly change to accomedate. if you don't enjoy the finished product, it wasn't worth it.

Accepted! :D oh man this is gonna fun XD i love it when people let me do what they want with theyre bar :D im gonna make this good......wait.....you dont want any text??

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
if you think of something good, be my guest!

Shiny_Wooper

Accepted :D well little bro, im gonna try my best to make this. its really hard to cut out a pic so large and scale it down to put it in a tiny userbar. but i think i can manage

Accepted :D and yes it can be done, and quite simply actually, and mainly because u gave me such small images XD ( the smaller the image the easier it is to crop out)

Trying my best to squeeze in time to get all these done. if i cant do em today i'll get em done tomorrow :D

Hey everyone!

well sorry for taking so long with these. but i finally got em all done :D enjoy!

BaronSilver65

ultraxion.gif

shinypokemonhunter

dragon-master-shiny.gif

here ya go :] color background was hard to find. i think it turn out pretty well! hope you like it :D

ThePlatypusKing

platypusking.gif

chellochello

im assuming since your leaving serebii you dont wan teh userbar anymore?.....if you read this and you still want it just PM me

firemaster13

fc-wolf.gif

here ya go! i love this tribal. i think it looks pretty sweet lol if you think ur FC is too small just tell me and i'll edit the bar and make it larger. i think its legible though lol but its up to you!

ga'hoolefan

sorry goo but im unable to do your userbar because the images are too large to be scaled down and cut out. if you really want the bar please submit new, smaller photos :D

aurasageluke

elite-viotini.gif

here ya go! very easy to make since the images u submitted were the right side. hope i got the colors right......i really have no sense of color XD

hope you guys all like them! and once again if theres anything in them that you dont like just let me know what you want changed and i will edit the bar to your desired changes :D

Thank you! i will use this user bar in December is that alright?

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Lol dang i'm so proud of this piece of work XD

goomi123

goomi.gif

Here ya go! hope you like it!

I kinda like this idea of just pokemon. it kinda looks like a team pose lol

Lol, put your three favorite pokemon on a fragmented userbar and stick a tribal in the background and what do you get? an epic userbar team pose!

i think thats what i'll call em! userbar teams! lol

i might even make one of those for myself XD

keep the requests coming guys! im loving all the requests ive gotten :D

Shop is still

OPEN

Thank you! i will use this user bar in December is that alright?

That userbar is yours now man! you can use it whenever and however you want :D

NOTE: The request form for a userbar team has been added to the OP! If you want a userbar team like the one i made goomi then feel free to fill out the form and request one! (tribal in the background is optional)

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Lol dang i'm so proud of this piece of work XD

goomi123

goomi.gif

Here ya go! hope you like it!

I kinda like this idea of just pokemon. it kinda looks like a team pose lol

Lol, put your three favorite pokemon on a fragmented userbar and stick a tribal in the background and what do you get? an epic userbar team pose!

i think thats what i'll call em! userbar teams! lol

i might even make one of those for myself XD

keep the requests coming guys! im loving all the requests ive gotten :D

Shop is still

OPEN

That userbar is yours now man! you can use it whenever and however you want :D

NOTE: The request form for a userbar team has been added to the OP! If you want a userbar team like the one i made goomi then feel free to fill out the form and request one! (tribal in the background is optional)

thanks, man. i hope these become popular

hitsu1996

Master trainer
COLOR: Black and red
TEXT: My trade shop
PICTURES: Terrakion, Volcorona
ANIMATED:yes
TRIBAL: NO
FRAGMENT: NO

firemaster13

Pokémon Ranger

Hey everyone!

BaronSilver65

ultraxion.gif

shinypokemonhunter

dragon-master-shiny.gif

ThePlatypusKing

platypusking.gif

chellochello

firemaster13

fc-wolf.gif

ga'hoolefan

aurasageluke

elite-viotini.gif

the userbar is cool

A Wild Pawniard

<Gained 'lil weight.
COLOR: Orange n' Blue, please.
TEXT: Pokemon Spriter Extrodinaire
PICTURES:
Ghaseon.jpg
and
Embicrownzor-1.jpg

ANIMATED: If you can, sure.
TRIBAL: Surprise me!
FRAGMENT: No thanks.

(By the way, I made those myself. :3)

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
COLOR: Orange n' Blue, please.
TEXT: Pokemon Spriter Extrodinaire
PICTURES:
Ghaseon.jpg
and
Embicrownzor-1.jpg

ANIMATED: If you can, sure.
TRIBAL: Surprise me!
FRAGMENT: No thanks.

(By the way, I made those myself. :3)

lol accepted :D cant animate pics that arent gifs though :] those are some pretty cool sprites! ur good! lol

Actually I dont need the user bar anymore.

allright then :] not very patient lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.