• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Shop

What Do You Think Of "Deviant Art Shop"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3sTiNyZ

CoOkIeZ aNd CrEaM?
REGULAR USERBAR REQUEST FORM
REGULAR BAR
COLOR: Black and red
TEXT: Razor FC: 2537 7832 0376
PICTURES: Scizor
ANIMATED: Yes
TRIBAL/CHAOS: You decide please =]
FRAGMENT: You decide if it looks better fragmented or not =]

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
REGULAR USERBAR REQUEST FORM
REGULAR BAR
COLOR: Black and red
TEXT: Razor FC: 2537 7832 0376
PICTURES: Scizor
ANIMATED: Yes
TRIBAL/CHAOS: You decide please =]
FRAGMENT: You decide if it looks better fragmented or not =]

Denied. my part of the shop is closed.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
one moment please...

crud. closed.

I have a request, for when it opens again.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Make money son! So I can get batman! :D And then I'm going to have a request when you open up but I'll probably just text or skype you about it.

Redworthy

Pokémon Master
If you're open can I please get a Deviant Banner?
COLOR: Red
TRAINER: Silver
POKEMON: Typhlosion
USERNAME: Redworthy
TITLE: FC: 1206-1803-9844

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Make money son! So I can get batman! :D And then I'm going to have a request when you open up but I'll probably just text or skype you about it.

IM MAKING MONEY!!!! SHOULD GET PAID LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW!!! *victory pose* all this hard work has been worth it lol

AND DONT YOU WORRY BATMAN IS GETTING DONE AND HES GONNA BE SICK AS ****!!!!! and yeah go ahead and request that once im open back up :] hopefully tonight!

Its okay. I think you're sick for the meantime and deserves a break.

lol well thank you :] i say i do deserve a break.....but unfortunatly i havnt been able to take a break .-. ive been busy with a job and thats why i had to close the shop so i could focus on it. but hopefully i can open back up tonight!

If you're open can I please get a Deviant Banner?
COLOR: Red
TRAINER: Silver
POKEMON: Typhlosion
USERNAME: Redworthy
TITLE: FC: 1206-1803-9844

Denied. so sorry but my shop is still closed :D

ANNOUNCEMENT

hey everyone! feels like its been awhile lol.....cause it has been. well! anyway, if you still want your requests done, im hopefully taking care of all requests today, and if im lucky, will re open my shop tonight! woop woop! my job is finally done, so hopefully i can get my darling shop back open and of course finsih the requests i have stacked up :D

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
DEVIANT BANNER REQUEST FORM
COLOR: Green
TRAINER: Male B/W Hero
POKEMON: Sceptile
USERNAME: Pokemonpal7
TITLE: Forest Ninja

Denied

I have no idea what my request was gonna be...

lol thats fine becauusseee

ANNOUNCEMENT

well everyone, today has made me realize, i just dont have the time to run an art shop, school is starting to take over and i just dont have time to do requests. plus doing all these requests is taking my enjoyment away from my art. soooo im closing my shop. its been fun and tons of thanks to everyone who requested things and truly appreciated my work :D peaces

shop is
CLOSED FOR GOOD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.