• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deviant Shop

What Do You Think Of "Deviant Art Shop"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
COLOR: Black/White (Could it be like the 2nd example for Dual Animated Userbars??)
TEXT: Take to the Sky
PICTURES:
472.gif
FalknerHGSS.gif
469.gif

ANIMATED: Seeing as all are animated, all please. :D.
TRIBAL:Yes please, surprise me on what the Tribal looks like, as long as it looks good. ;)

FRAGMENT: Yes please. (Gliscor, "Take to" Falkner "The Sky" Yanmega, thus making it into five fragmented parts.)

If you're closed, (YOU FORGOT TO SAY SO!) then I can wait another time.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Um...I want the 2nd or 3rd example (I forgot but the Zekrom and Reshiram) on the Dual Animated Userbar but can you make the trainer move and the text is White FC - 0433 0988 1653

Denied. please submit your request using the provided forms :D

COLOR: Black/White (Could it be like the 2nd example for Dual Animated Userbars??)
TEXT: Take to the Sky
PICTURES:
472.gif
FalknerHGSS.gif
469.gif

ANIMATED: Seeing as all are animated, all please. :D.
TRIBAL:Yes please, surprise me on what the Tribal looks like, as long as it looks good. ;)

FRAGMENT: Yes please. (Gliscor, "Take to" Falkner "The Sky" Yanmega, thus making it into five fragmented parts.)

If you're closed, (YOU FORGOT TO SAY SO!) then I can wait another time.

Accepted :D easy enough to do :] and yes bk i'll give you a cool tribal lol and i did say so. i post whether im open or not usually whenever i post peoples finished requests :D unless i hav to suddenly close lol

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
COLOR: White and Black
TEXT: 0433 0988 1653
PICTURES:The animated Zekrom and Reshiram you have. I want N with his arm open (The site)
ANIMATED: Yes
TRIBAL:Surprise me
FRAGMENT: I want this Reshiram 0433|--N-- 0988| 1653 Zekrom
Please put the Image URL

Accepted! :D thank you for following the form :]

COLOR: Green
TEXT: The Rise of Team Ozone
PICTURES: Team Magma Guy
TRIBAL: No
FRAGMENT: No
Could you Make the Team Magma guy's suit green? If not, I'll go request a recolor from another shop and give you the link...
Thanks!

hmmm, you should go request a recolor :D id prob just end up messing it up -_- so get the recolor and then re-submit ur request! :D

Allright here we go! another fresh batch of userbars! these are pretty good i must say lol

Wolf Prince

i have sent the prototype to u via PM! please take a look at it and tell me if you like it or not! if you like it then i will continue to make the rest of the bars in the clan set :D

frogofdoom555

porygone-wild.gif

here ya go! hope you like it! i think the colors go well :D lol

Victini01

super-victini%252527s-mistress.gif

gotta admit im really proud of this lol hope you like it too!

Bekidding

take-to-the-sky.gif

here ya go bk! hope you like it!

Taposa

taposa-fc.gif

here you go! also

heres the html code for it you requested
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...NI/AAAAAAAABfA/I7tzYwXA5n0/s441/taposa-fc.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT

hey everybody! welp, im noticing that everyone seems to be requesting the same type of bar. the fragmented one with teh 5 segments. pics on the end and the middle. and text in between those. and i realize those are confusing to request (and to read) so im going to be making a new request form! i will call these awesome newly often requested bars "deviant userbars" (named after me since i do believe them to be my ultimate creations :D)

so i offer four diff types of bars you can request in this shop now

1) Regular Userbars
2) Userbar Team
3) Deviant Userbars
4) Clan Sets

i will be updating the OP with the request form and examples for "Deviant Userbars" :D

also, when requesting a bar. please specify in ur request what type of bar you want.

like, put "Deviant Userbar" at the top of ur post if you want on of those.
im updating the request forms to include that :D

now that thats said. i just want to say hi to all my loyal customers! me and DM here at Deviant Userbar Shop really appreciate you coming here and requesting bars! we love to make bars for you all and we sure wont be stopping soon :D so keep the requests coming! and thanks for choosing Deviant Userbar Shop! :D

shop is still
OPEN

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU

hmmm, you should go request a recolor :D id prob just end up messing it up -_- so get the recolor and then re-submit ur request! :D

Allright here we go! another fresh batch of userbars! these are pretty good i must say lol

Wolf Prince

i have sent the prototype to u via PM! please take a look at it and tell me if you like it or not! if you like it then i will continue to make the rest of the bars in the clan set :D

frogofdoom555

porygone-wild.gif

here ya go! hope you like it! i think the colors go well :D lol

Victini01

super-victini%252527s-mistress.gif

gotta admit im really proud of this lol hope you like it too!

Bekidding

take-to-the-sky.gif

here ya go bk! hope you like it!

Taposa

taposa-fc.gif

here you go! also

heres the html code for it you requested
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...NI/AAAAAAAABfA/I7tzYwXA5n0/s441/taposa-fc.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT

hey everybody! welp, im noticing that everyone seems to be requesting the same type of bar. the fragmented one with teh 5 segments. pics on the end and the middle. and text in between those. and i realize those are confusing to request (and to read) so im going to be making a new request form! i will call these awesome newly often requested bars "deviant userbars" (named after me since i do believe them to be my ultimate creations :D)

so i offer four diff types of bars you can request in this shop now

1) Regular Userbars
2) Userbar Team
3) Deviant Userbars
4) Clan Sets

i will be updating the OP with the request form and examples for "Deviant Userbars" :D

also, when requesting a bar. please specify in ur request what type of bar you want.

like, put "Deviant Userbar" at the top of ur post if you want on of those.
im updating the request forms to include that :D

now that thats said. i just want to say hi to all my loyal customers! me and DM here at Deviant Userbar Shop really appreciate you coming here and requesting bars! we love to make bars for you all and we sure wont be stopping soon :D so keep the requests coming! and thanks for choosing Deviant Userbar Shop! :D

shop is still
OPEN

Thanks! It's AMAZING!

Palkia98

COLOR: Black
POKEMON #1 Torkoal
POKEMON #2 Torterra
POKEMON #3 Blastoise
tribal: yes

Last edited:

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
Hey Master, I'm back with another request!
COLOR: Reddish brown
TEXT:Ga'HooleFan
PICTURES: Rampardos (facing right), Noctowl (in the center), and Charizard (Emerald sprite, facing left)
ANIMATED: Only if you want to!
FRAGMENT: Again, only if you want to!
Thanks in advance! Also, I may use this on multiple forums, just FYI.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph

Wolf Prince

OPEN

I saw it, pretty nice i must say, keep the nice efforst up =)

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
COLOR: Black
POKEMON #1 Torkoal
POKEMON #2 Torterra
POKEMON #3 Blastoise
tribal: yes

accepted :D simple enough to do

Hi again!

Deviant Userbar
Color: Brown and Red
Pic/Text (Far Left): Shiny Hitmonchan
Pic/Text (Second To Left): Let Your Fists
Pic/Text (Middle): http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss174/bestomgever/maylene.gif
Pic/Text (Second To Right): Do The Talking
Pic/Text (Far Right): Regular Hitmonchan
Animated: Yes, Both Hitmonchans, Trainer

Thanks again!

accepted! :D might have to make it a bit longer to get the text to fit but it shouldnt be too much of a problem lol

Hey Master, I'm back with another request!
COLOR: Reddish brown
TEXT:Ga'HooleFan
PICTURES: Rampardos (facing right), Noctowl (in the center), and Charizard (Emerald sprite, facing left)
ANIMATED: Only if you want to!
FRAGMENT: Again, only if you want to!
Thanks in advance! Also, I may use this on multiple forums, just FYI.

accepted :D easy enough to do :]

COLOR: Purple black and blue
TEXT: PHANTOM TRAINER
PICTURES:
93.gif
(Facing Left)
nejiki.gif
93.gif
(Facing Right)
ANIMATED: Yes, Multi Animated, 3 gifs
TRIBAL: (Can you make 2? One with Tribal one without? If not, just stick with it without tribal)

That was my first one from that other place :]

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
COLOR: Purple black and blue
TEXT: PHANTOM TRAINER
PICTURES:
93.gif
(Facing Left)
nejiki.gif
93.gif
(Facing Right)
ANIMATED: Yes, Multi Animated, 3 gifs
TRIBAL: (Can you make 2? One with Tribal one without? If not, just stick with it without tribal)

That was my first one from that other place :]

Accepted of course bro :D

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
Hello :)

DEVIANT USERBAR
COLOR: Red behind Arcanine, Black behind N and Baby blue behind Shiny Umbreon
PIC/TEXT (FAR LEFT): Here
PIC/TEXT (SECOND TO LEFT): Wild
PIC/TEXT (MIDDLE): Heres N
PIC/TEXT (SECOND TO RIGHT): Fyre
PIC/TEXT (FAR RIGHT): Shiny Umbreon (cant find animated sprite sorry and if you cant either then regular animated Umbreon)
ANIMATED: All please
TRIBAL: Yes please but nothing too flashy for the tribal

Oh and can N face left, and each poke face outwards?

Thanks!!!!

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Hello :)

DEVIANT USERBAR
COLOR: Red behind Arcanine, Black behind N and Baby blue behind Shiny Umbreon
PIC/TEXT (FAR LEFT): Here
PIC/TEXT (SECOND TO LEFT): Wild
PIC/TEXT (MIDDLE): Heres N
PIC/TEXT (SECOND TO RIGHT): Fyre
PIC/TEXT (FAR RIGHT): Shiny Umbreon (cant find animated sprite sorry and if you cant either then regular animated Umbreon)
ANIMATED: All please
TRIBAL: Yes please but nothing too flashy for the tribal

Oh and can N face left, and each poke face outwards?

Thanks!!!!

Accepted :D

firemaster13

Pokémon Ranger
REGULAR USERBAR
COLOR:Black to white
TEXT: Black Hawks and Artist
PICTURES:
235.gif

FRAGMENT: Yes
NOTE: write "black hawks" in the left side of the pokemon and "Artist" in its right side

can you do this userbar like the another clan UB that I asked you?

Status
Not open for further replies.