• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DeviantShiny's Shiny/Event Hub

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I have a Hasty Shiny Swellow on my Black. What will you offer? By any chance, do you have a Dialga on 5th gen? Moves I would like: Draco Meteor (max PP), Roar of Time, Thunder and Flash Cannon. Naive Natured please. You don't need to offer this, though.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
I have a Hasty Shiny Swellow on my Black. What will you offer? By any chance, do you have a Dialga on 5th gen? Moves I would like: Draco Meteor (max PP), Roar of Time, Thunder and Flash Cannon. Naive Natured please. You don't need to offer this, though.

Is the Swellow UT? If it is I will take it for almost anything in my shop :)

And I don't have a Dialga sorry

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Im intrested in your shiny Snivy. I can offer any shiny in my sig or Japanese or English liberty ticket Victini

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Im intrested in your shiny Snivy. I can offer any shiny in my sig or Japanese or English liberty ticket Victini

I'll take the Klink! Can you trade now?

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Yea ill add you and go in the room

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
What would you want for your shiny Oshawott?

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector

Th@t GUY

Event Hunter
Ok just VM me when your ready

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Hey! Bump with the bump!

New Shop Set-Up and Update with the Pokes! Come check it out!

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Your shiny Chikorita, Totodile, and Bulbasaur for my Shiny Spinda and Bidoof?

tumblr_lecdhd1RmY1qb7fyo.gif

When's the next time you can trade? : D

Can you trade right now?!

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
It's about 2:30 AM where I live. Can we trade tomorrow or something. I'm so sorry I need to get some sleep, btw.

Yeah it's fine :)

PoweofWind

retired
hello can you trade me a tru shaymin for liberty garden victini ut or wishmaker jirachi ut?

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
hello can you trade me a tru shaymin for liberty garden victini ut or wishmaker jirachi ut?

Tell me the nature and characteristic of the Liberty Garden please :)

PoweofWind

retired
Originally Posted by PoweofWind
Tell me the nature and characteristic of the Liberty Garden please :)
the nature is lax